Summer 2021 transfer thread

villa4europe

31 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They are a club that is ran by a kid who is playing FIFA on easy mode and buying every player thats available

dont they run Manure too?!?!?!

Stumbled across him on FIFA as he was one of the highest rated South American players I could find when I had to sign a SA player to boost my manager score or some such bollocks... 

Anyway, man City have signed dario sarmiento, 18 year old argentine left winger, will no doubt fo somewhere on loan for 3 years 

Also signed a Peruvian kid called aguilar

Douglas Costa has joined gremio on loan from bayern 

Found somewhere detailing the free transfers 

Brian Brobbey to leipzig from ajax

Coulibaly to Dortmund from psg 

They'll be classed as home grown by the time they hit 23...

That said I don't think City have had much success at it so far, they've bought a few that have never broke through, Dougie obviously, they've got a striker called Moreno there for a few years now, yan couto, they bought and sold rulli in a weird week, there was an argie central midfielder called zuculini, bustos last summer 

They buy a couple of youngsters every summer only for them to disappear, not even getting high profile loans or transfers out of there 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

On 31/05/2021 at 19:16, sne said:

Good thing these new Brexit rules stopped clubs from buying up young talent from abroad...

Haven't the brexit rules made it better to sign Brazillians etc than your average unproven European?

Something about the weighting of individual domestic leagues/national football.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Haven't the brexit rules made it better to sign Brazillians etc than your average unproven European?

Something about the weighting of individual domestic leagues/national football.

Yes, basically:

37226668-9085785-image-a-25_160881609596

• Thanks 1

On 31/05/2021 at 14:14, Zatman said:

40 million 

They are also trying to sell Pjanic to Bayern 😂

That Pjanic/Artur swop last summer was so dodgy...neither done much at all.

Feels like the super league rabble all help each other out in times of need....I know Bayern aren't part of the cartel but they've taken Coutinho and James Rodriguez on season loans in recent seasons and assume they've paid a fair whack on the wages.

Really hope Liverpool just were laughing down the phone as soon as they got that Coutinho proposal, it's Barca's problem to sort out and Liverpool don't need him anymore.

Bayern also took Douglas Costa on loan twice from juve and a RB from real Madrid who's name I can't spell 

Its robbing Peter to pay Paul 

But our rich owners can't stick their hand in their own pocket and go out and buy us anyone that they want? It's a load of bollocks 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Zatman said:

Donnarumma is apparently going to Roma for 2 million less than Milan offered him. Milan called Mino Raiola bluff and now he is desperate

An absolute cancer in football. 

• Like 4

On 31/05/2021 at 19:05, Pissflaps said:

Barcelona are a joke. Once Messi leaves or retires they are going to implode.

And that's when the superleague will take some sort of real shape.

It'll be a case of try it and hope it works or drop down the league and let someone else have a go at the top.

On 31/05/2021 at 17:13, Rds1983 said:

Massively in debt with wages too high and several areas of the team needing attention. Decide to try and grab Donarumma when they already have Ter Stegen and sign two 30 plus year olds on high wages with no resale value. Shambolic club and shows one of the issues with fan ownership. 

I'm sure they've also yet to pay WBA the £240k for Louie Barry.  😂

Two of the biggest clubs in europe fighting it out over wijnaldum on a free transfer 

PSG then throwing money at him to make it happen, he'll go up to around £200k a week, probably last contract so guess it'll be 4 or 5 years 

Its disappearing up its own ass, its not sustainable, the ESL is needed because these clubs are shit at transfer 

If we put buendia on say £40k to £50k a week which would still be a substantial pay rise for him then that deal over 5 years + transfer fee would cost around about the same as psg signing wijnaldum on a free transfer 

• Like 1