Summer 2021 transfer thread

villa4europe

Just now, VillaChris said:

Haven't heard of this guy, guessing he's a striker or wide forward judging by the fee.

Apparently a centre midfielder, we took Sanson for nearly half the price from a better league 

What's the deal with Charlie Wyke going to Wigan from Sunderland? I thought he was one of their few decent players at that level? They're surely not being picked off by the likes of Wigan are they?

confusedface.gif

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Sorry @sne but now @villa4europe has shown me the website that tracks every single transfer in the universe and I'm hooked on it, so you're just gonna have to get used to me updating everybody about the movements of literally anyone I've ever heard of . . .

Who's going to who on loan in the Cypriot 2nd division is what Jim white should be reporting 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Zatman said:

Hakimi for 60 million, a crazy deal for a full back who isnt so great defensively

Winaldjium, Ramos, donnaruma all signed as well. Poch under pressure to win that CL trophy now.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Xela said:

Palace close to signing Olise for £8m

Seems a good price? 

i cant believe we werent on that??, 8m?

I know Eze is injured.....but when fit they will have Eze, Olise and Zaha!

we could have had Eze and Olise for a combined fee of roughly 25m! (if they would have joined us)

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

we could have had Eze and Olise for a combined fee of roughly 25m! (if they would have joined us)

London is a big pull still

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

probably not interested, they are all Londoners so probably prefer go Palace long term. Its why I think Tammy will probably end up there or West Ham

• Like 1

Felipe Anderson rejoined Lazio for 3 million, they signed him for 36 million.

Some people last season praising the West Ham transfer policy, think they lost nearly 60 million on selling Haller, Anderson and Snodgrass

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Felipe Anderson rejoined Lazio for 3 million, they signed him for 36 million.

Some people last season praising the West Ham transfer policy, think they lost nearly 60 million on selling Haller, Anderson and Snodgrass

They've bought 2 £35m+ players and both of them were shit 

Joelinton was £40m too wasn't he? 

Its a hard game, no guarantees