Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, ferguson1 said:

I honestly think once we see the players in it, we’ll think it’s ok.  We’ve had worse. 

Exactly, the guy wearing the one in the pictures last week was carrying a bit of timber and as the old saying goes ... Grace Kelly could make a bin liner look good, stick that top on Ollie Watkins and it will look tiptop.

• Like 1

I like it. But I like doing something different every year. Like a Dortmund philosophy. Get the colours right and then go mad. You must have a regular one to please the traditionalists out there every so often though. Not for everyone I know, but my preference.

I also liked it when the away kit became the third kit allowing for a new away each year. Means we get more for our money seeing as they are not worn that often and is better for the environment having less kits manufactured.

Any ideas what colour the away is this year?

1 minute ago, ferguson1 said:

I honestly think once we see the players in it, we’ll think it’s ok.  We’ve had worse. 

I hope so. Definitely the same as the earlier leak.  But colour looks a bit better than it did in the earlier washed out pic. 

I'm not a fan of the claret under sleeve bit, but until its on a player I'll reserve full judgement

• Like 1

Can't understand in this day and age why the club can't agree 3 possible draft designs and put them forward in a supporters poll.

It's great fan service and it maximizes profit for both the manufacturer and the club to ensure that fans have the favoured option available to them for purchase.

If there was any concern about vote meddling they could run it via the Members/ST holders program only, with people needing to quote their Fan ID to submit their vote.

Instead we're at the mercy of the whims of some guy in a room who looked at last year's kit and thought to himself, "I know what this needs. More stripes."

Edited by est1874
  • Like 1