Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

Awkward of them to take shots of Mings in front of the actual club colours, just to highlight how wrong the shades on the shirt actually are (and have been for ages now)................................

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

tbh i dont really like the kit.

However, i think its also the best kit in the world, as to my pea brain, as Jack is in the shirt reveal stuff....it 100% means he isnt leaving!

That is honestly horrible. I don't normally dislike any of our tops but Kappa have put zero thought into the design of that kit. The colors are way off but the thing I hate the most though is how the badge has become a tertiary symbol to the Cazoo logo and the kappa badge. Together they totally demean the primary branding of the club. How long have we got left with Kappa? 

Edited by The Other Mat

Look ugly in natural light.

Not so bad under the right conditions but more often than not, it’s not going to look good.

Not a big deal but would’ve been nice to have a better/nice shirt this season. We are going to kick on and really go for it… 

3 minutes ago, The Other Mat said:

That is honestly horrible. I don't normally dislike any of our tops but Kappa have put zero thought into the design of that kit. The colors are way off but the thing I hate the most though is how the badge has become a tertiary symbol to the Cazoo logo and the kappa badge. Together they totally demean the primary branding of the club. How long have we got left with Kappa? 

This is the last season with them, under the existing deal…

2 minutes ago, The Other Mat said:

i think the opposite, they've put too much thought in to it

its too busy, detail on the collar, detail on the shoulders, detail under the arm, about 4 details on the body...it only needs a claret body and blue arms...but they cant charge £60 for that so they come up with this

FWIW i think there are a lot of shirts out there this summer that are doing the same

• Like 1