Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

Kind off like they took last season’s kit and thought, let’s just ruin this a bit 😆

Ok, it doesn’t look quite as bad as the leaked image (so there’s a trusted source) but the design flaws still remain. The collar and stripes are fugly as hell, arms aren’t great but less of a problem.

No biggie, onto the new season. Exciting signings, entertaining football and more success/progress will delight us all. 

But I certainly have no interest in such a shirt, thankfully it’s our last kit with Kappa, unless we renew our deal! 😱

Edited by Jas10

Yep I like it. As predicted it looks better on professional athletes than the the rest of us mere mortals. No meltdown necessary.

To be honest if we have a great season then the power of association means that we will love it.

Best bit of the whole thing is them slapping grealish front and centre of the campaign. That's a message sent there

Just now, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Surprise surprise, it looks a lot better when it's not on some chubby little no-shoulder mark.

There is a picture of John McGinn in it.

Not seen it on Targett yet though.

troll GIF

Is it just me of have they got 2 shades of claret in this, neither of which are right?

Looks too shiny.

Looks like  I will be continuing with my 10+ year old shirt.   Just hope when we have a better shirt we still have a non gambling sponsor.

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sne said:

The new Roma kit also has some stripes on it but they are much more subtle, bit nicer IMO

as_roma_2021_2022_home_kit_1.jpg

Looks like a Liverpool top.

But I like the simple & clean design.

No need for extra fuss which often messes it up (our new home shirt)…