Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

12 minutes ago, useless said:

The home kit is apparently going to be released in mid July to coincide with the end of the Euros.

hmmm Where did you hear this? Not sure why we're so late this year seeing as shirt sponsor & make are the same. Gone are the days when we used to wear it last game of the season....Ahhh those were the days 

1 hour ago, Creeper said:

Cheers for the advice, would love the templates you've used previously if you have time. Thank you!

Think the white kit screams Burnley or Wet Spam to me. The black kit is hmmmmm lovely. Can you have a look at how the yellow streaks and collar would look with our claret and or blue?

4 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Think the white kit screams Burnley or Wet Spam to me. The black kit is hmmmmm lovely. Can you have a look at how the yellow streaks and collar would look with our claret and or blue?

Sure, I'll knock something up Thursday night or Friday when I'm not at work :) 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, useless said:

The home kit is apparently going to be released in mid July to coincide with the end of the Euros.

Jack holding the trophy aloft as player of the tournament in the new Villa strip? Would be some kit reveal that.

10 hours ago, floody555 said:

hmmm Where did you hear this? Not sure why we're so late this year seeing as shirt sponsor & make are the same. Gone are the days when we used to wear it last game of the season....Ahhh those were the days 

Maybe they haven't been able to get access to the players to do the promo stuff?  But then I'm more than happy for them to use that beautiful girl from the training gear instead.

12 hours ago, Creeper said:

Sure, I'll knock something up Thursday night or Friday when I'm not at work :) 

Don't be wasting your free time. Do it on your employer's time if you can.😉

• Haha 2