Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

Why can't they sell actual claret coloured waterproof coats.  I don't want to wear black or dark blue or grey.  I want to wear our bloody colours.

I'm sure we haven't had an actual claret coloured coat since Reebok.

• Like 1

Just now, Creeper said:

Should we be expecting our kits to follow the same colour scheme? so a white and claret away and a blue and grey/black third?

I don’t think so. Last year had the bright green training kit and a black staff kit… neither made their way to the main kit so I’d doubt it. Unless it’s claret and/or blue I wouldn’t take any cues from the training kit

2 minutes ago, Creeper said:

Should we be expecting our kits to follow the same colour scheme? so a white and claret away and a blue and grey/black third?

No based on last year 

We had those colours, then grey, then black, then a dark blue, then I'm sure a green

They spread it think on the colours 

On 24/06/2021 at 18:07, Big Salad said:

May be in the minority here lol but how about something based on/similar to the one we wore in the 87-88 season?

Aston Villa 1987-88 retro football shirt | Retrofootball®

My favourite shirt of all time……and I still have the shirt now that my parents bought for me all those years ago! It’s my absolute prize possession 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

New Training Range is out not a patch on last year's! Lucky I stocked up!

Agree, I don't think it's as clean looking as last years, even if last year's could be seen as a bit boring

The white jumper for example I don't like the claret shoulders, would be better in all white 

Underwhelming and uninspiring… I hope the same doesn’t go for this year’s kit.

Not much change from last year’s training gear but I think it was better.

This stuff is fairly dull (particularly the blue) and basic:

spacer.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

I don’t think so. Last year had the bright green training kit and a black staff kit… neither made their way to the main kit so I’d doubt it. Unless it’s claret and/or blue I wouldn’t take any cues from the training kit

We had the lime green accent on the third shirt collar that might have been a match to the training wear.

6 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

I'm assuming Kappa sizes won't have changed since last year and I'll have to order two or so sizes up for normal? 

I really hate that… the sizes should correspond to UK ones and for the general public/fans, especially when that’s who they are selling to…

Leave the fitness/athletic/pro sizes for the players and just get it right for your “consumers”.

What an unnecessary pain in the ass.

I hope our next manufacturer is a lot better, in all regards…

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I really hate that… the sizes should correspond to UK ones and for the general public/fans, especially when that’s who they are selling to…

Leave the fitness/athletic/pro sizes for the players and just get it right for your “consumers”.

What an unnecessary pain in the ass.

I hope our next manufacturer is a lot better, in all regards…

I still don’t really understand it all, but isn’t the kit made by Fanatics just like the Luke was one? If so, why change the sizes for kappa? It’s all such a mystery this kit stuff 😆