Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

7 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I still don’t really understand it all, but isn’t the kit made by Fanatics just like the Luke was one? If so, why change the sizes for kappa? It’s all such a mystery this kit stuff 😆 

Mr Bean Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Gordon Ramsay Food GIF by Masterchef

But, I also don’t expect much from the training kit.

I expect mucho from the training kit. This’ll do me…

image.jpeg.ee41ed09d4c095c90ce21df3d8e802fb.jpeg

Edited by GENTLEMAN
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, a m ole said:

The reality is it’s people who normally wear XL or XXL in clothing that isn’t designed to fit athletic bodies.

5XL though! Who's wearing those? A Japanese sumo wrestler team.

We will get to June 2022 and they will still be trying to flog them sizes then and marked as 70% off because they still have tonnes of surplus stock in those sizes, whilst the common sizes of M, L and XL will no doubt be out of stock within a matter of weeks of the items being launched.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

We will get to June 2022 and they will still be trying to flog them sizes then and marked as 70% off because they still have tonnes of surplus stock in those sizes, whilst the common sizes of M, L and XL will no doubt be out of stock within a matter of weeks of the items being launched.

The thing is with Kappa the 5XL is probably a normal XL for anyone else 🤣

12 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I think it’s based on the Asian size chart & conversion (which is stupid). Like when you sometimes see clothing on sites like Amazon & eBay which have actually been imported from there and again, the sizes don’t match up. So you have to buy an XL/XXL if you’re a L or some crap like that.

So S is not UK small, it’s actually  XXS or XS.

M is small, L is M… and so on. So 5XL is probably XXXL.

It’s just ridiculous. Can’t be arsed to see the proper conversions and comparisons.

41 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I think it’s based on the Asian size chart & conversion (which is stupid). Like when you sometimes see clothing on sites like Amazon & eBay which have actually been imported from there and again, the sizes don’t match up. So you have to buy an XL/XXL if you’re a L or some crap like that.

So S is not UK small, it’s actually  XXS or XS.

M is small, L is M… and so on. So 5XL is probably XXXL.

It’s just ridiculous. Can’t be arsed to see the proper conversions and comparisons.

Agree , in Nike , Adidas I’m generally an XL , in kappa I’m XXXL

10 hours ago, OxfordVillan said:

My favourite shirt of all time……and I still have the shirt now that my parents bought for me all those years ago! It’s my absolute prize possession 

Yeh love that kit - And the round badge is brilliant.