Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

6 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Just noticed this photo of the player warm up jacket which looks decent, but doesn't look available to pre order yet.

Hopefully more items to be unveiled in the training range.

E49sABCWYAIAZu_?format=jpg&name=small

That's what you noticed on that picture?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Creeper said:

Had a go at putting some concept kits together on photoshop. Would like some constructive criticism from the ones on here half decent with photoshop as i'm not that good! 

Villahome Villatalk.JPG

Villaaway Villatalk.JPG

Villathird Villatalk.JPG

Prefer the top one

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Creeper said:

Had a go at putting some concept kits together on photoshop. Would like some constructive criticism from the ones on here half decent with photoshop as i'm not that good! 

Villahome Villatalk.JPG

Villaaway Villatalk.JPG

Villathird Villatalk.JPG

Really good effort and like the top and bottom (as a third kit).  Not so keen on the middle one as an away kit but not sure why exactly.  The use of the badge on all is excellent though and wish it was something we would consider. 👍

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Creeper said:

Villahome Villatalk.JPG

Villaaway Villatalk.JPG

Villathird Villatalk.JPG

Always enjoy concept kits, well done! I’d maybe try a yellow Kappa logo on the top shirt to match the lion, looks a little off balance with the two different colors.

Just the lion instead of the full badge is great.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Creeper said:

Villahome Villatalk.JPG

Villaaway Villatalk.JPG

Villathird Villatalk.JPG

Great effort! Love the mad 3rd strip!

Just a few bits of friendly advice. Try and get a bit more contrast between your background and the shirts, it just helps the designs to stand out a bit more, for example on the third kit you have a black shirt on a black/dark background and it just makes it a little difficult to make out the shape of the shirt. Also, I think the template you are using is stretching some of the graphics a little bit, I'll see if I can dig out a few links for you on the templates I've used as they've generally been pretty good.

Well done though, I love seeing what other people come up with!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Great effort! Love the mad 3rd strip!

Just a few bits of friendly advice. Try and get a bit more contrast between your background and the shirts, it just helps the designs to stand out a bit more, for example on the third kit you have a black shirt on a black/dark background and it just makes it a little difficult to make out the shape of the shirt. Also, I think the template you are using is stretching some of the graphics a little bit, I'll see if I can dig out a few links for you on the templates I've used as they've generally been pretty good.

Well done though, I love seeing what other people come up with!

Cheers for the advice, would love the templates you've used previously if you have time. Thank you!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Creeper said:

Cheers for the advice, would love the templates you've used previously if you have time. Thank you!

No worries, here's a link to the one I've used most recently, it is free but you have to sign up to a mailing list. They sell others as well if you take a look around:

https://www.mockit.net/free

• Like 2