Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

22 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Quick & crude job using an app but just wanted to get an idea of it in a different colour…. I wonder how it would look with claret body and blue lion… would need to be the right shades though..

spacer.png

Or maybe a full on gold. 

Although I was thinking of the colour scheme of the warm up tops would work really well as well. So the lighter claret as either the lion or the main body and the darker vice versa. 

Screenshot_20210624_011859_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

22 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Quick & crude job using an app but just wanted to get an idea of it in a different colour…. I wonder how it would look with claret body and blue lion… would need to be the right shades though..

spacer.png

Or maybe a full on gold. 

Although I was thinking of the colour scheme of the warm up tops would work really well as well. So the lighter claret as either the lion or the main body and the darker vice versa. 

Just now, MotoMkali said:

Or maybe a full on gold. 

There’s only one man for this job…

the main man…

@Teale's 'tache

3 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Or maybe a full on gold. 

Yeah it can be difficult to blend different colours or even shades, getting the right blend/match isn’t easy…

Dark and light should be fine but wouldn’t the shirt be too plain? Need some blue in there… blue sleeves? Collar? Piping? I like the idea of gold (or the right shade of yellow) touches on edges and piping too.

Edited by Jas10

1 hour ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Is this what you mean?

spacer.png

As a techno numpty in general and having the design ability of a mole how the hell do you come up with this stuff?? Don’t actually tell me because it would be the greatest waste of your time imaginable. Do you do something like this for a living? 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

As a techno numpty in general and having the design ability of a mole how the hell do you come up with this stuff?? Don’t actually tell me because it would be the greatest waste of your time imaginable. Do you do something like this for a living? 

Kind of, I design and build websites for a living, a little bit of graphic design too.

Honestly, it's not as difficult as everyone likely thinks, you just need a working knowledge of Photoshop, the template does most of the heavy lifting.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Kind of, I design and build websites for a living, a little bit of graphic design too.

Honestly, it's not as difficult as everyone likely thinks, you just need a working knowledge of Photoshop, the template does most of the heavy lifting.

I guess most things are easy if you know how. Still it’s impressive to a 58 year old Luddite. 😀

• Thanks 2

How is it that every year on threads like these fans can knock up far better kit designs than what we usually get and are asked to pony up 50 quid for it?

I genuinely would like to know how much time and effort Villa's  are kit designed at compared to the so called bigger clubs.

Edited by The Fun Factory

1 hour ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Meh, I could this driving a van.

200.gif

Edited by Phil Silvers
  • Haha 2