Breakaway League

Jareth

1 minute ago, villan-scott said:

Any coincidence the first to cave and withdraw are the 2 English sides still involved in the Champions League?

I imagine UEFA would have stuck to their guns and they’d have been thrown out if they’d tried to maintain their position in the Super League. 

It’s because both these clubs are owned by owners who aren’t in it for profit, but for the prestige.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, trekka said:

Hopefully more commercial partners will follow suit as, judging by the comments on Twitter, not many had heard of Tribus.

Quitting the cabal could actually be very smart advertising, whilst hitting the clubs in the pocket.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Yep if you try to kill someone but fail you still go to jail for attempted murder.   

These 12 clubs cannot be allowed off the hook.

12 points deduction in their league next year and a ban from Europe I think is fair punishment.

That'll be great, we might even achieve Europa League if that happens.😂

1 hour ago, Jimzk5 said:

Ceos resigning, you know why

Any form of punishment threatened will be met with "well those behind it resigned, it wasn't the club's fault, just a rogue employee"

I **** bet not on of these clubs will receive a punishment, at least a significant one

UEFA president has "welcomed Manchester City back to the European footballing family" so it's all going to be absolutely scott free. 

Edited by sidcow

6 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Spurs in the poo too. This might make Levy sell.

He's always wanted to sell, it's just he wants £20000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 for the club.😂

Â