Breakaway League

Jareth

45 minutes ago, maqroll said:

My estimation of Bayern and PSG gone up. Good for them. Their example should shame these other owners for life.

To steal a quote from Huggy Bear.....

They have gone up a rung in my estimation. That puts them on rung 1.

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

Still feel like there’s more twists yet. Going to be very interesting as to what Perez says next. 

Barca and Madrid are absolutely up the creek financially, they REALLY needed this.  Could this finally tip them over the edge? 

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

EUFA president has "welcomed Manchester City back to the European footballing family" so it's all going to be absolutely scott free. 

These clubs will be rewarded for their loyalty. Real Madrid and Barca’s debts written off. No FFP for CL clubs and guaranteed CL football for nearly all of them. I’ve excluded Arsenal and Spurs as they are utter shit.

But in all seriousness it’s going to be intriguing seeing what happens next.

• Like 1

Just now, sidcow said:

Barca and Madrid are absolutely up the creek financially, they REALLY needed this.  Could this finally tip them over the edge? 

I smell some bargains from them in the summer. Vinicius Junior half price?? Asensio, Trincao etc etc etc.

Ceferin was doing so well

But reacting to City's withdrawal, Ceferin said, "I am delighted to welcome Manchester City back to the European football family.

"They have shown great intelligence. City are a real asset for the game and I am delighted to be working with them for a better future”

https://www.otbsports.com/sport/manchester-city-officially-withdraws-from-super-league-uefa-reacts-1183014?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR3ARyiUASMQpX82j51BwSyx3DZGQmw_75jzvFvjuAiQkvv82xX7uZeJ1o0#Echobox=1618951435

Â