Season Tickets 2021/2

turvontour

14 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Anyone know if the tickets have been sent in the post yet? If not, when can we expect to receive them?

I highly doubt it. They normally come a week/ten days pre the start of the season

27 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Anyone know if the tickets have been sent in the post yet? If not, when can we expect to receive them?

Not yet as someone asked on Twitter regarding this picture we had to put on our online account if they was being put on the new cards, but they hadn’t decided if they was

12 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I highly doubt it. They normally come a week/ten days pre the start of the season

Or occasionally, the day before! One year they were late and some fans had to collect a match ticket from the VP ticket office just before the game.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Not yet as someone asked on Twitter regarding this picture we had to put on our online account if they was being put on the new cards, but they hadn’t decided if they was

I expect the club will wait as long as possible to see whether a photo on the card will be a government requirement to facilitate track and trace to the correct individuals (and not to an unnamed person who has been lent the card).

• Like 1

19 hours ago, grobs said:

Does anyone know if it is certain we will be back at full capacity for start of next season? If not what will likely happen? Same as last year? 

Ask Boris. As now it will be the minimum of the 21st of July before things are nearly normal again it is cutting it a bit fine. Any more case rises then it will be going to matches on  pro rata basis which would be a massive ball ache.

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

Ask Nicky Kaye.

Nic left yonks (4+ years ago) and went to do the same job for West Ham. She's done a good job there, too.

2 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Tis but a  joke.

Yeah, I know. You even spelt her name wrong. I just thought I'd add that she's gone

Even the General has gone! :)

Hi, what's the score with ticket reselling? Can we do that anymore? I used to use viagogo and it was OK. I'm currently set to miss 7 games already this season so umming and arring about whether to renew. The last few years I've had my season ticket I haven't noticed anything about resells? 

35 minutes ago, commander said:

Hi, what's the score with ticket reselling? Can we do that anymore? I used to use viagogo and it was OK. I'm currently set to miss 7 games already this season so umming and arring about whether to renew. The last few years I've had my season ticket I haven't noticed anything about resells? 

it was in place last season and worked brilliantly as it was direct with the club...not viagogo...so tickets sold much quicker. AVFC transferred the equivilant £ value to your bank account a few days after the game

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

it was in place last season and worked brilliantly as it was direct with the club...not viagogo...so tickets sold much quicker. AVFC transferred the equivilant £ value to your bank account a few days after the game

brilliant - thanks for getting back to me so quickly :)

6 hours ago, tomav84 said:

There were no season tickets last season.

• Like 1

On 12/06/2021 at 09:59, markavfc40 said:

So your first season was the one we got relegated for first time ever in Prem era and the best top flight season we've had in over a decade you weren't allowed to have one due to covid? any chance you can reconsider Dave as I've got a bad feeling about you being there 😀

Theoretically this latest streak has ended!

1*I0Z1VpRFmXU5RQN70HpIOA.png&f=1&nofb=1

• Haha 1

Any idea how do I get on the waiting list for season tickets? Can I apply at any time or is there a window when I can add my name to the waiting list?

Edited by ender4

57 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Any idea how do I get on the waiting list for season tickets? Can I apply at any time or is there a window when I can add my name to the waiting list?

https://tickets.avfc.co.uk/subscriptions

Waiting List 6,443 SEATS AVAILABLE

You can apply there. As far as I know the list is open and staying open.

• Thanks 1