Season Tickets 2021/2

turvontour

Its certainly different to a few years back. I remember getting one in Lambert's first season as I thought he was the man  to bring us attacking mid table football. Yeah I know.

I literally just rang up the ticket office  with no queuing and it was the case of yeah which seat do you want lol.

14 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Tell her its an investment. If you can't make a game I am sure you can sell it on.

There are loads of season ticket holders at Chelsea, Man U etc who hardly go but sell the tickets on.

the ability to do that is a major plus. i struggle to make the evening games and my seat (upper holte) is usually sold within a few hours of me listing it

doesn't seem well advertised though as there are often empty seats presumably from ST holders that haven't bothered selling theirs on

• Like 1

17 hours ago, rbcuk said:

Yeah they sent emails with them on, think I’ve got 6 of them for me and my mate, now have to find them 😁

If you can't find the emails, you can log in to your ticketing account, click on your name in the top right, click history, and select vouchers from the drop down. Lists all the codes there for you.

Pleasantly surprised that I managed to redeem all mine no problems!

17 minutes ago, pongoN12 said:

If you can't find the emails, you can log in to your ticketing account, click on your name in the top right, click history, and select vouchers from the drop down. Lists all the codes there for you.

Pleasantly surprised that I managed to redeem all mine no problems!

Yeah luckily i found all mine as just searched for tickets on my email 

Has anyone seen any info about the Claret Club Memberships this year? We had them last season, giving us first dibs on tickets once season ticket holders had purchase theirs. Will hope to do the same this year but haven't seen them discussed anywhere as yet.

• Like 1

With regards to the waiting list, has anyone checked that it is just following on from the start of last season? I presume so with how many they have said there are on the list already.

*Just noticed that the waiting list has reopened, and it won't let me do it (says I'm already assigned) so I guess that answers my question.

I doubt anyone joining now will get a sniff of a seat for a while.

Edited by AlwaysAVFC

33 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Has anyone seen any info about the Claret Club Memberships this year? We had them last season, giving us first dibs on tickets once season ticket holders had purchase theirs. Will hope to do the same this year but haven't seen them discussed anywhere as yet.

Not announced yet.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

With regards to the waiting list, has anyone checked that it is just following on from the start of last season? I presume so with how many they have said there are on the list already.

*Just noticed that the waiting list has reopened, and it won't let me do it (says I'm already assigned) so I guess that answers my question.

I doubt anyone joining now will get a sniff of a seat for a while.

Yes same list just now allowing people to join. Pretty annoying that effectively each stand has a different list.

7 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Yes same list just now allowing people to join. Pretty annoying that effectively each stand has a different list.

I can't even remember whether it was like that when I went on the list, it is a strange system as I'm just looking at getting one on my own, it doesn't really matter where. I'm guessing I chose The Holte as that's where I used to have one, but would be annoying if someone that registered way after me got one because they chose Doug Ellis.

2 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

I can't even remember whether it was like that when I went on the list, it is a strange system as I'm just looking at getting one on my own, it doesn't really matter where. I'm guessing I chose The Holte as that's where I used to have one, but would be annoying if someone that registered way after me got one because they chose Doug Ellis.

Agreed. I’m on for three but would have them in any stand, should be one list and you get offered what is available. I went for Trinity as figured it would be shorter than Holte.

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Better off picking the Doug Ellis list (presuming that's the most availability), then waiting for season ticket moving day. 

Edited by pas5898

5 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Small stand, less capacity so less chance.

I would have thought the St requests to seats ratio would be lower.

Either way, whichever the smallest queue is likely to be, join that. There's always seats all around the ground on moving day. 

11 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Better off picking the Doug Ellis list (presuming that's the most availability), then waiting for season ticket moving day. 

When's that though, will they not go through the waiting list after that? 

2 hours ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

When's that though, will they not go through the waiting list after that? 

My thought is:

Pick the stand where the waiting list is likely to be the lowest (holte end likely to be the highest) Once you have a season ticket anywhere, you can go to season ticket moving day and move to anywhere where someone hasn't renewed. I move seats in the Holte end most seasons. 

Season ticket moving day is normally a few days after the renewal window closes and before they go on sale (to those on the waiting list). 

Edited by pas5898