Season Tickets 2021/2

turvontour

22 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Yes, it's a shame we couldn't have done something in the last 18 months but these things take time. 

Fortunately the North Stand holds surprisingly few people for the size of it.  We could probably cater for all those season ticket holders in other parts of the ground during any development. 

I just went on Wiki to check how much each stand holds and saw this.. 

5e1dd293f73bcd9e2f79ae8d736fe514.png

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I have no interest in purchasing a season ticket and suggest that this is moved to another forum.

Morgan Freeman Laughing GIF

2 minutes ago, cb_82 said:

Trying to call this morning for reallocation.....90 mins of engaged tones...surely there is a better method than this 

I've tried as well, I think they have just turned off the phones and left voicemail on.  Probably just working through emails, so I've sent an email instead after trying for 20 minutes.  I assume I'll just be in the same seats which is fine because so many have renewed but was just trying sneakily to move a few rows forwards

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cb_82 said:

Trying to call this morning for reallocation.....90 mins of engaged tones...surely there is a better method than this 

I'm not sure why they can't just leave people waiting on the line to be honest.

If you're trying to move to a cheaper/same price zone, you can send a DM to the AVFC support account on Twitter if you have an account, and they can assist with that I believe. Otherwise you'll just have to keep waiting for the phone lines to open again

Finally got through, 2 hours of trying then 30 mins when i got through that and agree Madrid, im happy to wait in a que just let me through and tell me what place i am and i will leave it on in background as i work

1 hour ago, cb_82 said:

Finally got through, 2 hours of trying then 30 mins when i got through that and agree Madrid, im happy to wait in a que just let me through and tell me what place i am and i will leave it on in background as i work

Glad you got sorted. I'm still trying to get through after 4 hours, keep getting the same message that they can't take my call 😂

It's fine I didn't have any plans today, or tomorrow, or Wednesday... 

22 hours ago, MadridVilla said:

I used this, messaged at 12pm yesterday, got a reply at 1.15pm with an option.  I was away unfortunately so didn’t reply until 3.10pm to confirm change and thought I’d missed my opportunity but got a message and email confirmation this morning of seats changed. Very happy with the service.

Thanks MadridVilla

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

On 05/07/2021 at 11:48, MadridVilla said:

I should double thank you. After about an hour on hold and numerous other attempts to even get through yesterday I saw that post, opened twister, opened the DM thing and at theat very moment a nice lady answered the phone. The second reason is that because that tweet was only for same price moves, I changed my mind about where to move to and stuck with the existing price, but a better ( I hope) seat. Cheers!

• Like 1

Just under 15,000 on the waiting list now.

Even if only half of those take up the opportunity to buy a ticket when it arises you're still looking at 7,500 people. You'd have to imagine that no more than 1,500 at the very most will give up a seat each year, so I don't think it's ridiculous to say that if you join the list today, and demand stays as it is, you'll be very lucky to be able to buy a season ticket for the 2025-26 season. If three quarters take up the opportunity and the club build a new North Stand, you might well be looking at a ten year wait until that stand is complete before you get in - you might still be on the waiting list after that stand is built and sold out.

For me, that more than anything is the biggest indicator of just how incredible the growth of the club has become - it's only three years ago when you could buy tickets for most games on the day and the idea of a season ticket waiting list was considered almost ridiculous.

• Like 2