Season Tickets 2021/2

turvontour

2 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

Anyone know if the boxes and suites were also sold out last go around? That's where the big revenues for clubs usually are.

Not sure but they re did all the North Stand hospitality for the 2019/20 season. It was basically mothballed during the entire Championship years.

Just for research looking at some of our supposed rivals for perhaps top half finishes-

Everton-  Lowest priced  adult season ticket outside family enclosure is at £485. Top price £565.

West Ham- Lowest priced season ticket £320, most £1,200.

Leicester-Lowest prices season ticket outside the family stand is £415, most £1,065

Wolves yet to announce but have said it may be putting prices up

And just for laughs-

Spurs-Lowest priced season ticket -£807, most expensive £2,233.

Couldn't find Arsenal prices.

So I would say we are still fairly cheap. Spurs is insane. 

Edited by The Fun Factory

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

Bought mine.
Remember if you had the vouchers back from the previous season to apply then, 6 different codes needed. 
There are finance options available if needed 

Where did you find the voucher codes? Were they in an email? It's so long ago I can't remember if I've seen them or not.

2 minutes ago, May-Z said:

Where did you find the voucher codes? Were they in an email? It's so long ago I can't remember if I've seen them or not.

Yeah they sent emails with them on, think I’ve got 6 of them for me and my mate, now have to find them 😁

23 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Renewed, just need the relocation window now so I can get away from George and Mildred brigade in the Doug upper.

Its funny, they have just been on here saying the same thing about Rodders0223.

it would be really funny if you both moved and met in the same place.😀

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, rbcuk said:

Yeah they sent emails with them on, think I’ve got 6 of them for me and my mate, now have to find them 😁

Ah shet, looks like a phone call for me tomorrow to chase them up! Cheers mate. 

2 minutes ago, May-Z said:

Ah shet, looks like a phone call for me tomorrow to chase them up! Cheers mate. 

No worries I seen on twitter that someone had forgot to use them and had to phone them so they could put them on against it

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Just for research looking at some of our supposed rivals for perhaps top half finishes-

Everton-  Lowest priced  adult season ticket outside family enclosure is at £485. Top price £565.

West Ham- Lowest priced season ticket £320, most £1,200.

Leicester-Lowest prices season ticket outside the family stand is £415, most £1,065

Wolves yet to announce but have said it may be putting prices up

And just for laughs-

Spurs-Lowest priced season ticket -£807, most expensive £2,233.

Couldn't find Arsenal prices.

So I would say we are still fairly cheap. Spurs is insane. 

you need a mortgage on theirs.

13 minutes ago, May-Z said:

It will be an email, I searched for ticketsales@AVFC and they came up

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Free cup game thrown in again too.

If I am being picky it is a price increase had you previously done the early bird, but our prices must still be fairly low compared to a lot of prem clubs.

I assume this explains why my group of 3 Upper Holte K5 season tickets have increased by £240 to £1845. Yikes!

After 18 months away from the ground I think I'm going to need somebody to give me directions back to Villa Park in August...😂

So no third wave of the virus please where restrictions come back...my season ticket is paid and I want to get back to my second home back in the Holte End!

Edited by nick76
  • Like 2

A question for those that already have: Where do you enter the voucher codes?

I've tried entering them in the Promotion codes box but they aren't being recognised - do you have to checkout first, then enter them?

Edit: Got it - ignore the promotion codes box and it appears at the end of the process as vouchers.

• Thanks 1

I'm in a weird position regards renewing atm. Just going for a new mortgage and all balances on cards etc are relevant so trying to convince the mrs it's a good idea. Or i guess i could accidentally hit the renew button online by mistake! Can imagine the chat now.... "

"oh blast i accidentally renewed soz luv! ........ By the way we can't have that house you wanted afterall... So sorry" 

Have to get my priorities right though don't i?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Renewed, just need the relocation window now so I can get away from George and Mildred brigade in the Doug upper.

Renewed, but definitely going to relocation day. I'm in the holte upper near the front. 

Genuinely, the 1982 brigade in front of me were calling Grealish s*** the last time they were there. Must move. 

4 minutes ago, danceoftheshamen said:

I'm in a weird position regards renewing atm. Just going for a new mortgage and all balances on cards etc are relevant so trying to convince the mrs it's a good idea. Or i guess i could accidentally hit the renew button online by mistake! Can imagine the chat now.... "

"oh blast i accidentally renewed soz luv! ........ By the way we can't have that house you wanted afterall... So sorry" 

Keep in mind that if you don't renew it could be a long, long time before you get the chance to be a season ticket holder again.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, danceoftheshamen said:

Tell her its an investment. If you can't make a game I am sure you can sell it on.

There are loads of season ticket holders at Chelsea, Man U etc who hardly go but sell the tickets on.

• Thanks 1

Renewed too. I have the cheapest ST and still had to take the finance option. I would like to move due to the people next to me but doubt i have much movement unless i want to fork out another £200. Looks like i'm sticking but i may just see if there's any seats even a few over