Season Tickets 2021/2

turvontour

39 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Haven't 5,000 out of the 30,000 season ticket holders from 19/20 have not renewed?

Is this higher because it is two years on  and people's life patterns may have changed and also the impact of Covid?

It'd be really interesting to know the number that haven't renewed, where's the 5,000 figure from?

I'd expect it to be significantly higher than it would be in a regular year because of the covid gap, we're kinda getting two years worth, plus those that have been affected by the pandemic.

If it's five thousand, it'd be great news for those on the list!

Day three of trying to relocate my ST.

After 25 minutes of hold music earlier, I got a message saying the ticket office was now closed and the call ended.

I'm now 30 minutes in to another session of hold music.

At least I'm getting music today though, it's taken 2 days to get this far.

Animated GIF

14 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Day three of trying to relocate my ST.

After 25 minutes of hold music earlier, I got a message saying the ticket office was now closed and the call ended.

I'm now 30 minutes in to another session of hold music.

At least I'm getting music today though, it's taken 2 days to get this far.

Animated GIF

As soon as I posted that they answered the call and they dealt with me very well.

I'm happy again now, I'm back in the Holte :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ismail-villa said:

Anyone had an email yet regarding being able to purchase a ST from the waiting list? I got an email, but it was a bloody pride rewards quiz!! Got me excited for a second. 

I have not had an email. Constantly looking though!

2 hours ago, ismail-villa said:

Anyone had an email yet regarding being able to purchase a ST from the waiting list? I got an email, but it was a bloody pride rewards quiz!! Got me excited for a second. 

they extended the relocation window by 24 hours so expect tomorrow at the earliest

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ismail-villa said:

Good luck!

When did you join the list?

36 minutes ago, crimski said:

Do you get kicked off the waiting list if you don't buy one in the window? I've just received the email but I have to move to Cardiff for 2 years in September 😩

You'd probably stay in the same position I'd reckon. 

38 minutes ago, crimski said:

Do you get kicked off the waiting list if you don't buy one in the window? I've just received the email but I have to move to Cardiff for 2 years in September 😩

I am sure I read that if you don’t buy after 3 options to purchase then you will be removed from the waiting list.

4 hours ago, Sid4ever said:

I am sure I read that if you don’t buy after 3 options to purchase then you will be removed from the waiting list.

3 options/chances to buy in the same summer?  Like they'll ring/email you 3 times and then take you off?

On 07/07/2021 at 12:51, OutByEaster? said:

It'd be really interesting to know the number that haven't renewed, where's the 5,000 figure from?

The 5,000 is from the Villa ticket page.   If you went through the pages of getting on the waiting list during the renewal window, it was showing the number of season tickets left, which was slowly going down daily.  It got to around 4,600 or something like that left last time i looked at it.

PS - it doesn't show it anymore since the renewal window closed.