Season Tickets 2021/2

turvontour

8 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

https://tickets.avfc.co.uk/subscriptions

You can apply there. As far as I know the list is open and staying open.

I wonder what the seats available number means.  Last year they were talking about a 10,000 waiting list.  Does thjs mean we've now only got 4,500 on it?  Then once it gets down to zero we are back up at 10,000 again? 

Edited by sidcow

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

I wonder what the seats available number means.  Last year they were talking about a 10,000 waiting list.  Does thjs mean we've now only got 4,500 on it?  Then once it gets down to zero we are back up at 10,000 again? 

The number of season tickets yet to be renewed?

• Like 1

Waiting List 6,443 SEATS AVAILABLE

Waiting List 6,318 SEATS AVAILABLE

Seats available gone down by 125 since a few days ago. 

It does seems likely that these are how many renewal places are left renew as someone suggested above.

44 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Seats available gone down by 125 since a few days ago. 

It does seems likely that these are how many renewal places are left renew as someone suggested above.

I thought renewals were supposed to be at an all time high ? 

7 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I know most people are tech savy nowadays but the club has done this entirely online and not the traditional begging bowl renewal letter. Would some of the older fans perhaps be unaware of the deadline?

No. Because they are also advertising on The Wireless. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Out of interest, does anyone know how much boxes are?

I had one for a couple of seasons in the Doug Ellis it was about 22 grand a year

• Thanks 1
  • Shocked 1

Succumbed to the inevitable and renewed/got a season ticket for the first time in 2 years.

So I am saying yes to  new signings, var, stupid kick offs,  banter, annoying people sitting next to me, and the close personal aroma of sweaty fans.

Just hope we can all actually go back and watch football in August.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Just hope we can all actually go back and watch football in August.

60k at wembley for the semis, i'd say it's a good possibility, maybe with a few restrictions at first...kiosks closed first game or 2 for example

I'm on the wait list. Got no idea how many are on it or how far down the list I am. I think we have 32,000 ST holders? Last I heard waitlist was over 10k long, I'd have thought most would renew, who wouldn't now?