Match Thread: Villa v Wolves

limpid

We are Huffing  and puffing but lacking any real quality , carrying on from the past few games 

only real conversation at half time for the panel is which team has the most inept Traore playing for it 

So many good chances and opportunities.  Not sure we could have done more more without scoring.

You can bet Wolves will come out with fire after half time.  I fear our chance to kill this game may be gone.  Hope I am wrong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Slightly worried about Ollie. He's been stretching something a couple of times when the balls been out of play.

Hopefully he'll get some treatment at half time with the magic sponge.

• Like 1

So far this central midfield combination has been just as good as I hoped it would.

Shame Traoré has a night off. Trez is as always you know what you get, good and bad.

We have played really well. Luiz and McGinn oustanding, Sanson shows promise. lack of quality from Tragett and Elmo with crosses. Need far more from Traore, hes not in the game enough. 

• Like 1

Just now, mykeyb said:

Again set pieces are woeful. Needs working on.

When did we last score from a corner. I remember Ezri hitting the bar , away at Leicester in the cups last season, apart from that we haven’t threatened since

Disturbingly number of balls being played over the top.  Must be the game plan but we have missed some obvious runners through midfield into the final 3rd.