Match Thread: Villa v Leicester

limpid

6 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Well that was easy money. Bet365 already paid me out.

yep. call me an arsehole but i did the same. just annoyed i didn't put more than a score on it.

Just now, Farlz said:

Leicester are just far better than us. Sanson and bloody Nakamba won’t change that. 

You may be right, but they certainly deserve a chance, if nothing else to say that perpetually shit performances do actually have consequences. It must be so demoralizing to be one of those two, watching garbage in front of you and know you won't be given a chance to do any better 

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Mate, there is defense of the manager, and then there is just straight up denial.

The worse it gets, the more downgraded and petty your replies and comments get.

Denial? We're 8th in the league. Get a grip.

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

We're in a mid-table team. Like all mid-table teams, you have bad games from time to time, especially when key players are out. That said, Leicester are also a bloody good side. 

Common sense in the match thread. What. 

8 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Elmo isn't doing well. 

I actually don't think our midfield has been the cause so far, our usually excellent back four hasn't been good enough.

Normally like your posts but I can’t agree about our midfield, they have been poor so far which then unsettles the back four.. 

Just now, Rodders said:

You may be right, but they certainly deserve a chance, if nothing else to say that perpetually shit performances do actually have consequences. It must be so demoralizing to be one of those two, watching garbage in front of you and know you won't be given a chance to do any better 

Spot on.