Match Thread: Villa v Leicester

limpid

2 minutes ago, est1874 said:

A blip? Our season has been patchy as hell. This will be loss #9.

It really hasn't. For the most part we've been excellent, when when we've lost games. In recent weeks it's gone downhill though. Especially our attacking and ball retention. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

He wasn’t the only one involved though was he.

Dont particularly care. 

Not sure the relevancy of the initial comment to be honest, literally nobody had said Mings didn't do anything wrong. It was just snidey and unnecessary and a bit of a shame really. Its bad enough we're losing and playing poorly, but to see a moderator sniping at people on top of that is really poor. 

• Confused 1

Just now, Robtaylor200 said:

Bet you dont, bet you stick it to the bitter end like the rest of us. Its like a shite movie that you know is crap, but you have to keep watching to see how it ends 

Nope I'm back in bed, listening..... Ill be asleep and oblivious to Barkley stinking it up yet again in no time.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Who did you want to play?

Play three in midfield. We have been just as bad for weeks with Jack in the team. We have just been lucky. I would have started Trez, Marvelous and Sanson today. It is all so utterly predictable.

• Like 2

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The Midfield Three thread is readily available.

As a matter of fact, what we are witnessing now is probably a big part of the reasoning it is active.

Especially in the absence of Jack.

I’ve not dived into that thread yet, I may have to after this match.

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Dont particularly care. 

Not sure the relevancy of the initial comment to be honest, literally nobody had said Mings didn't do anything wrong. It was just snidey and unnecessary and a bit of a shame really. Its bad enough we're losing and playing poorly, but to see a moderator sniping at people on top of that is really poor. 

I’ve not snipped at people, this post is though post on poster.

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

It's just the phrasing isn't it. There's ways of identifying horrible weaknesses or shortcomings without slurs.

He is lazy as sin though 😂

Yeah for sure. No defending Barkley from me, just find it utterly bizarre that people with legitimate opinions moan as if they're being ostracised because shite like that gets called out.

• Like 1

Just now, OLDVILLAIN said:

No offence...barkley is unfit,lazy and cant be arsed to track back or even look interested..hence my comments on him..

He’s been no worse than everyone else today. Just don’t see the need for calling our own players «fat pricks». That’s not opinions, that’s just OTT crap.

What a joke. 

Barkley has been a liability since KO just giving the ball away needlessley as at Brighton. 

Elmohamady is defensively shocking as expected.

Game over already and the thing is it was so predictable after that Brighton display.

Thank goodness we already have 36 points is all i can say.