Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

Today is going to be very difficult.

I just think the likes of Maddison, Barnes and Tielemans will cut through us very easily. Vardy also loves putting a few past us. 

Unfortunately I’m expecting them to batter us. 

• Sad 1

Very interesting to see how we react and how we line up. Performance wise we are in a downward spiral, this game could be a bit of a watershed wether we will continue on our general amazing season and make a push for an Europa League place, or if we have hit our peak and will begin to drop down. We have had a couple of surprise results against Leicester, but they are a very good team that to be honest are capable of givnig us a proper spanking if we play like we have done over the last games and if the margins are against us. Martinez can only do so much on his own, we cannot rely on him producing world class performances every game.

I feel we need more energy in the middle to stiffle Leicester. Regardless of if Barkley has hit super form in training or not, I think today is a good game to have Nakamba as an extra shield in midfield, a mid three with Luiz, McGinn and Nakamba would be my preference. Depending on how the game goes we can then adjust and put on Barkley for example.

Very much looking forward to this game and the response from the players! 

Edited by Keener window-cleaner