Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

2 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

RIP Europe dreams

Despite the name I didn't have any... 

We're in a position where we can just enjoy ourselves

Hopefully we play well today, we haven't recently, get some fire in our belly, if we lose we lose, just want a better showing if I'm honest, no "must win" games for us, play without pressure and a little bit of joy, beat the teams I don't like such as Leeds, wolves and Newcastle, finish 10th and I'll be happy with this year

It'll be one of the few seasons we can ever say that, just enjoy it for what it is 

• Like 2

Just now, Farlz said:

We're in big trouble. I know we have some decent players now but I still struggle to see us being anything other than a 1 man team, absolutely everything still goes through Jack. 

Yeh very much this. He still creates almost everything, when he's been doubled up on we are poor and the others don't step up. He makes them look better.

No Grealish, No Cash. Traore and Barkley need to be on it for us to have any chance. El Ghazi and Trez are poor and barely cut out for this level even if they are playing at the top of their game.

3 minutes ago, Farlz said:

We're in big trouble. I know we have some decent players now but I still struggle to see us being anything other than a 1 man team, absolutely everything still goes through Jack. 

Well if this is true, it's pathetic, and we might as well pack it in and sell the whole squad.

Luckily, I don't believe this, or think the manager and players do.

• Like 1