Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Well if this is true, it's pathetic, and we might as well pack it in and sell the whole squad.

Luckily, I don't believe this, or think the manager and players do.

Unfortunately I get the feeling you will start to believe it in a couple weeks 

Don't know why they bothered putting an interview out with him if he's not fit, or why it wasn't mentioned on Friday.

It's obviously not good but it's about time our other players stepped up. I'm looking at you Barkley, McGinn, Luiz, Traore, El Ghazi. 

Leicester played Thursday night over in Prague with an almost full strength team. We cannot at the very least look less tired than them today.

Even without Jack we’ve still got a chance of winning, unlikely as that seems. El Ghazi has improved this season, and we have some attacking threat from Traore, Watkins and Barkley. 

Good to see the youth on the bench, I’d like to see Carney get some minutes today. 

We may well lose but there’s no point getting depressed about it, we’re still in a good place. 

Just now, VillaFaninLondon said:

Don't know why they bothered putting an interview out with him if he's not fit, or why it wasn't mentioned on Friday.

Maybe it isn’t too bad and it was touch and go whether he’d make the game? 

why spook an already skittish and generally negative/pessimistic fan base! 

4 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Unfortunately I get the feeling you will start to believe it in a couple weeks 

Perhaps, but my point is, even if this is true, we as a club would have a whole lot of self evaluating to do.

After all the money spent.

I actually remember us having a couple of our best performances when Jack was out last time. Every one seemed to put in an extra shift.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1