Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

If we sign Leon Bailey, no. I’ll give you one thing, it’s definitely a less silly shout than Tammy.

We will never play 4-4-2 consistently and he will never play as a left winger. He also wouldn’t go to a club as rotation.

It’s CHO by the way, unless this Callum Hudson-Doi is a better player?

It would be CHO Buendia Bailey behind Watkins/Tammy?  No?

13 minutes ago, MJ_1874 said:

This board is salty as **** today......

Lighten up fellas he might end up staying.

Agreed, hardly worth making serious suggestions or attempting a joke. Someone will always shoot you down. 

• Like 1

If that performance was anything to go by, and I've read that he's supposed to be highly rated, then I don't think it will be long before he's a starter for Bristol City in the championship.

31 minutes ago, MJ_1874 said:

Mate you are clueless.  CHO is 20 ' not lived up to the hype' 😂

He hasn't yet. 

Also he played 1000 minutes last season. It's a bad suggestion. Not as bad as Tammy tbf. But I just don't like the suggestion. 🤷🏻‍♂️

4 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

He hasn't yet. 

Also he played 1000 minutes last season. It's a bad suggestion. Not as bad as Tammy tbf. But I just don't like the suggestion. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Tammy a bad suggestion....behave.  You are happy going into the season with Wesley as our backup striker after last week? 😐

CHO stats are excellent, can score and create chances, still young and can improve.  Maybe some question marks regarding consistency etc.

Yes he only had 1,000 minutes last season hence the reason he is for sale but he still got 5 goal involvements in that time and 2 more in the champions league.

He is a good a shout as the other options being talked about in my opinion like David Brooks, Todd Cantwell and Dwight McNeil.