Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

4 minutes ago, sne said:

Cantwell I can do without but I think he only has 1 year left on his contract so there might be a deal to be had, and he won't be on huge wages.

Good squad addition and already got a relationship with Buendia, so of the price is right, I'd be happy with it 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Wouldn’t be that bad if these are the targets in question. 

i mean, ur using a guy who has less than 100 followers and looks like a chav to inform us of our transfer plans?, rly?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Jbvilla909 said:

Good squad addition and already got a relationship with Buendia, so of the price is right, I'd be happy with it 

may as well get Pukki too then.

If we sign Cantwell I think he'd surprise a lot of people with how good he is, he's nowhere near as good as Grealish only an handful of players are, but I think he has the potential to be as good as someone like Maddison.

8 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Wouldn’t be that bad if these are the targets in question. 

Cannot see Ismailia Sarr being on the radar, he prob means  Pape Matar Sarr … 

2 minutes ago, av1 said:

Cantwell would be a great signing IMO. Still very young and loads of potential 

would rather spunk 35m on Kamada than 15m on Cantwell and 20m on someone else.

or tbh, put the money towards a proper bid for JWP.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i mean, ur using a guy who has less than 100 followers and looks like a chav to inform us of our transfer plans?, rly?

The guy from the tweet admitted underneath he took the info from Percys article. He just reworded it for a tweet and made it sound like it was all of them.

Percy told us we were interested in all those players already but it wasn't a 'we are getting all these' like the guy on twitter made out. The tweets under neath the one posted are clearer

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

So if Jack leaves Villa might bid for Cantwell. Anyone know how I’d apply for a job at the Express? I can make shit up 

Cantwell doesn't make sense to me, Will Hughes doesn't either. Both players are no better than our current back up players and block the development of our numerous youngsters. Cantwell to replace El Ghazi, Traore, Trezeguet or even Chukwuemeka and the Ramseys? No thank you. Even if you judge him to be a slight improvement on any of them, is he so much better it's worth paying millions for? Not in my opinion.

Will Hughes vs Douglas Luiz, Nakamba, Sanson, McGinn, Hourihane, Chukwuemeka or the Ramseys? Same problem again. The only back up players we should be looking at are in central defence and maybe up front. In the middle of the park we need people who can displace our current first choices, like Buendia and Bailey do to poor Traore.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

The BarronWaste ITK dude on reddit also says he's been told we might be in for Cantwell, and honestly he's the only ITK I trust at this point.

This guy?

Can I just say, I'm the Ross barkley clearing in the woods, that same guy who gave me that information just gave me the first bit of info all summer, and if it's true then it's going to be a very interesting end to the window. The names he's given me sound like fairytale stuff so I'm keeping a lid on it for now, but it's not all doom and gloom

Does he have a ITK history? Never use reddit.