Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

ASM’s a class act but he’s attitude has been questioned in the past and he is also quite injury prone. He’s game is about dribbling and he is probably the best in the league at it but with that comes a lot of fouls and inevitable injuries.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

ASM’s a class act but he’s attitude has been questioned in the past and he is also quite injury prone. He’s game is about dribbling and he is probably the best in the league at it but with that comes a lot of fouls and inevitable injuries.

I don't even want Sarr from Watford but prefer over ASM. Think both hugely overrated

1 hour ago, HalfTimePost said:

Yes. But we've said Prem experience is our number one goal this window. I'd love us to be going after Aouar, Cherki, Nkunku but we won't be. I'm surprised we've gone for Bailey tbh. Hopefully we pull something out of the bag but I can't see us looking to the continent

Buying from our league is plain stupid.

• Like 2

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

Yep. Too injury prone and I think we have moved on from that.

Though you could say that Mings was a sick note before he moved to us.

I see Mings as more someone that picked up a couple of really serious injuries, whereas Saint-Maximin seems to pick up niggling injuries, like pulled hamstrings or thigh strains, every couple of months.

4 hours ago, burchy said:

Pains me to say it but in the current market 100M doesn’t get you too much (2 x Ben White), unless we shop in Aldi, I mean France.

This is why £100m isn't enough.  It's not enough to lose our best player and not weakened the overall squad. 

45 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Wrong Sarr! We’re currently linked with the Watford Sarr.  I trust our management to get the right players in and balance the squad. 

Too inconsistent. He's just another Bertrand Traore!

50 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Guaranteed relegation battle. You never churn that many players in one window. 

Completely disagree we would still have the same starters as last year minus jack

38 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Yeah I like ASM but they'd probably be wanting £50-70m for him which would be crazy money. He's pretty much the only thing preventing them from relegation with Brucie boy in charge. 

Prefer Doku for half that 70m if you want that sort of player

59 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Cantwell is not very good.

Seriously, why do ppl keep toting Cantwell.

Would be like selling your Ferrari and replacing it with a Ford Focus. It's still a car but....... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, sidcow said:

This is why £100m isn't enough.  It's not enough to lose our best player and not weakened the overall squad. 

Well that’s if you go out and spunk it on two players.

we could easily improve by spending it on 4

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Would be like selling your Ferrari and replacing it with a Ford Focus. It's still a car but....... 

agree Cantwell would be a good option but never a starter in jacks position 

4 minutes ago, LockStockVilla said:

Should we lose Jack, I’d like us to look at bringing in both Bailey and Marcus Thuram. That would give us good options on both wings and then shift Buendia inside. Then the priority is a dominant CM to solidify our midfield. 

Another vote for Marcus Thuram here 👍

Edited by PaulMcGrath_5