Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

3 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

If we do sign James I can't imagine him in a starting role. Jack and Emi on the flanks, with James coming on to stretch games or to start against teams who we're looking to hit on the break.

Not someone who'll be a starter each week.

We absolutely will not sign a player like that. We will only be signing players good enough to come straight into the first team. 

Why do people like to act all streetwise and too cool for clickbait sites and fake ITK twitter accounts, but as soon as one of them posts something it generates pages of discussion.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

With some links to Will Hughes appearing, if we are looking for another 8 or someone who could also play as a 10 then I think Denis Praet from Leicester would be a good shout. Prem experienced and better than all our current centre mid options in my opinion. Very technically sound and works very hard off the ball too. He is looking to leave Leicester due to a lack of appearances and they have just signed Soumare so he will get even less time. 

Leicester fans don't want him to go and think he should of played a lot more back end of last season but for some reason he kept getting overlooked. Could be a good buy at £10-15m perhaps

Just now, alexvilla4 said:

With some links to Will Hughes appearing, if we are looking for another 8 or someone who could also play as a 10 then I think Denis Praet from Leicester would be a good shout. Prem experienced and better than all our current centre mid options in my opinion. Very technically sound and works very hard off the ball too. He is looking to leave Leicester due to a lack of appearances and they have just signed Soumare so he will get even less time. 

Leicester fans don't want him to go and think he should of played a lot more back end of last season but for some reason he kept getting overlooked. Could be a good buy at £10-15m perhaps

No offense to Will Hughes but if we're going from being linked with Alvarez, Bailey and ESR to him there is something seriously wrong. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, useless said:

Why do people like to act all streetwise and too cool for clickbait sites and fake ITK twitter accounts, but as soon as one of them posts something it generates pages of discussion.

Like dave o'leary said, we are a fickle bunch!

1 hour ago, sne said:

Going for Bailey and ending up with Daniel James would be like going for Falcao and ending up with Heskey. Only much worse.

so basically something we have history for doing?!?!?! :P

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

21 days until season start......

Come on Villa 1-2 big signings asap please!!! :)

We need more than 2 i reckon..have you seen the state of our midfield...Sanson wont be ready for start..Luiz is at the olympics..SMG arse has got bigger i swear and rumours of offloading nakamba....leaves us kind of short i reckon.

1 minute ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

We need more than 2 i reckon..have you seen the state of our midfield...Sanson wont be ready for start..Luiz is at the olympics..SMG arse has got bigger i swear and rumours of offloading nakamba....leaves us kind of short i reckon.

Nakamba is going nowhere. We were fine with him back end of last season. No Barkley walking around will mean our midfield won't get overrun like when he played. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, burchy said:

In other news how about this guy for CB cover? Stats are unreal, bit of an unfortunate name though

Obite N'Dicka Stats  FBref.com.png

Worth it if he bites Ben Mee’s you know what off…

• Haha 1