Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

If we are not looking to buy that Swedish striker Alex Isak, then we need to take a long hard look at ourselves. That lad oozes class and quality - right up our street, and would suit the premiership down to the ground.
Fits the profile too, and couldnt be 'that' expensive surely... even with a good few games at the Euros?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, AtkinsonWonderGoal said:

If we are not looking to buy that Swedish striker Alex Isak, then we need to take a long hard look at ourselves. That lad oozes class and quality - right up our street, and would suit the premiership down to the ground.
Fits the profile too, and couldnt be 'that' expensive surely... even with a good few games at the Euros?

I was just thinking the same thing. Had to look it up but Real Sociedad placed a £60 million release clause on him. BvB have a €30 million buy-back clause and Transfermarkt has his value sitting around $45 million. So we’d be breaking records again if we tried to sign him.

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

I was just thinking the same thing. Had to look it up but Real Sociedad placed a £60 million release clause on him. BvB have a €30 million buy-back clause and Transfermarkt has his value sitting around $45 million. So we’d be breaking records again if we tried to sign him.

That just made me very sad, very quick.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Steer is fine.

He isnt good enough sadly.

If anything happened long term to Emi-1 it would be too much of a drop in quality.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Liam100 said:

From posts on here I thought he was for the right forward role!  

I think we will play with a few variations depending on 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1 but I reckon Grealish-Buendia-Traore will probably be our most common line up. Exciting to have options 

39 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

I think we will play with a few variations depending on 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1 but I reckon Grealish-Buendia-Traore will probably be our most common line up. Exciting to have options 

Bet this wasnt how it was sold to Ashley!

6 hours ago, Lord Willard said:

I mean we paid that 3 summers ago for Wesley. Daka looks more impressive and more potential. 

Hope whatever happened with that transfer comes out one day.

Terrifying spend on a player of that quality that didn't fit the team at all.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

Young cover for CB I reckon.

Well we seem to be signing that 16 y.o CB Josh Feeney from Fleetwood. Might be a bit too young thou.

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Well we seem to be signing that 16 y.o CB Josh Feeney from Fleetwood. Might be a bit too young thou.

Too young for a PL centre half I would think, can't imagine he'll even be on the bench for 12 months.

Hopefully something close if Engels is heading on. Always thought he was OK to be honest. Be brilliant in the Championship.