Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Barella is the one we should be going after 😉

That'd be a dream signing - but basically will never happen. I genuinely think he's one of the best CMs in the world right now. Plus, can you imagine the **** pasta puns playing on 'Barilla'? 

'Maybe we should get another Italian, he's feeling cannelloni' - oh shit, what have I done

2 hours ago, MaVilla said:

i hope so!

we have strengthened up top with 2 players (inc. 1 who can play nearly anywhere), so i would hope if we had one large investment left to make, it would be at no.6!

although tbh, i would ideally like a no.6 and another winger/CAM........

Think we need both. 

44 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Need another Ashley Young type to fill that no.2 goalkeeper role.....ironically tom Heaton would be perfect!

TBF he hasn't signed for United yet. Guzan left us then rejoined the same summer so it has happened previously. 

13 minutes ago, RichiBoi11 said:

TBF he hasn't signed for United yet. Guzan left us then rejoined the same summer so it has happened previously. 

Think the medical and pre-contract are done, but can’t officially sign until his Villa contract expires on the 31st of June. 

11 minutes ago, Liam100 said:

I think we could do with a replacement for Barkley in that Attacking Midfielder role.  

Been away? I have good news for you Liam boy!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

I quite liked the look of Andreas Skov Olsen the danish player. I think he plays for Bologna is only 21 and looks tricky and quick.

I liked that guy who embarrassed himself on a penalty dive. He looked about 13, but fearless.

3 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

I quite liked the look of Andreas Skov Olsen the danish player. I think he plays for Bologna is only 21 and looks tricky and quick.

but we can't have a team full of them.

1 hour ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Sanson?

Sanson is a box-to-box midfielder in the style of McGinn.  Someone like Smith-Rowe would be fantastic to do 1-2s and be a willing runner for Grealish/Buendia through balls.  

9 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Sanson is a box-to-box midfielder in the style of McGinn.  Someone like Smith-Rowe would be fantastic to do 1-2s and be a willing runner for Grealish/Buendia through balls.  

Really like this kid for some time now, when he first burst on the scene....would love it to happen....and then go back in for Saka

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1