Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

3 minutes ago, Derryvillan said:

I thought we used a back three for a couple of games our 1st season back up.

Yes the win vs Burnley sure we used it for 3-4 games,  we haven’t been good at 3-5-2 since the days of Brian Little

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Creeper said:

Seen a guy on twitter who called a lot of deals last year say we're getting Joachim Andersen in. 

I saw this, called Martinez on the 20th august, thread on here started on 8th September which appears to have been when it was first reported in media. Also called Barkley couple weeks before as well. 🤔

1 minute ago, Loxstock92 said:

I saw this, called Martinez on the 20th august, thread on here started on 8th September which appears to have been when it was first reported in media. Also called Barkley couple weeks before as well. 🤔

Lets wait to see if it hits the press, imagine if this is legit it will on Sunday/Monday. Would be a big improvement on Engels. 

5 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

That fella said we were after Rodrigo De Paul as well. Always wary of nobodies on twitter.

Absolutely agree but the fact he called Barkley and Martinez way before the media, you’d have to have some insider info or just be extremely lucky. Can see he’s deleted a couple of tweets where presumably it hasn’t materialised. Worth keeping an eye on IMO.

• Like 1

Fulham's defence improved massively after they brought in Andersen, I think most Fulham fans would rate him as their best player last season and he's been linked with Spurs and Man Utd because of his performances for Fulham. Given how well he did last season and how highly rated he is presently, I'd be surprised if he'd come to us as a back up option and more surprised if were looking to replace either of Mings or Konsa in the first team.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Creeper said:

Seen a guy on twitter who called a lot of deals last year say we're getting Joachim Andersen in. 

Weird, seems this guy called Martinez a couple of weeks before he joined, and Barkley a couple of weeks before he joined!, and these are pretty much his only posts apart from the Andersen one now.....

spooky......

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Weird, seems this guy called Martinez a couple of weeks before he joined, and Barkley a couple of weeks before he joined!, and these are pretty much his only posts apart from the Andersen one now.....

spooky......

Looks like a classic Twitter "ITK" deleting tweets that are wrong.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, AtkinsonWonderGoal said:

If we are not looking to buy that Swedish striker Alex Isak, then we need to take a long hard look at ourselves. That lad oozes class and quality - right up our street, and would suit the premiership down to the ground.
Fits the profile too, and couldnt be 'that' expensive surely... even with a good few games at the Euros?

Would have to be more than buyback from Dortmund which I have seen to be like 30 mil. 

30 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Would have to be more than buyback from Dortmund which I have seen to be like 30 mil. 

This plus has €70m release clause for any other club that's interested and contract until 2024. 

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

spooky......

He's bang on the money.

Hasn't got a transfer wrong so far.

He called Martinez, he called it with Barkley.

Looks like Hause or Engels days are numbered.