Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

Aston Villa do not **** during silly season, seems we have a plan going in to the window and we are pretty good around the negotiating table too. 

Feels like we are capable of anything these days and it is a great feeling knowing our club is back on the right track.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

A few people have suggested Ramos on a free.. obviously wouldn’t happen because he’d have champs league suitors, however I’d have had him at Villa.. absolute winner. 

Edited by Tayls

7 minutes ago, Tayls said:

A few people have suggested Ramos on a free.. obviously wouldn’t happen because he’d have champs league suitors, however I’d have had him at Villa.. absolute winner. 

We'd have a guaranteed starter problem IMO, he wouldn't come here anyway but come here to play 60% of the games? 

We're better off going in the other direction and trying to find another konsa, someone we can develop 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

I've mentioned them on here before

Nathan Collins or Harry Souttar (both Stoke) would be a good choices

Burnley are after both of them.

Is it true Tarkowski is off to Leicester then? 

9 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

From what I read earlier in the season, Stoke fans seemed to have a fairly dim opinion of both.

Do you think that's just the system they've been playing and the rest of the team being so shit that is letting them down?

Edited by Sam-AVFC
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

From what I read earlier in the season, Stoke fans seemed to have a fairly dim opinion of both.

Do you think that's just the system they've been playing and the rest of the team being so shit that is letting them down?

I don't listen to what fans of other clubs say about players. I make my own judgements on player's.

Both Nathan Collins & Harry Souttar are really good dplayer's and both have really good potential.

Stoke's whole team apart from a couple of the youngsters is poor.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

I mentioned him the other day, but what do you think of Taylor Harwood Bellis & as just mentioned Guehi? both had championship loans last year. Also maybe Adarabioyo?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

I don't listen to what fans of other clubs say about players. I make my own judgements on player's.

Both Nathan Collins & Harry Souttar are really good dplayer's and both have really good potential.

Stoke's whole team apart from a couple of the youngsters is poor.

I try not to either, but I've never really watched them play apart from 1 game where the whole team were disgracefully bad. That's why I was interested you rate them as it's one thing having opinions as a fan, it's another actually being paid to form opinions on players.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

I mentioned him the other day, but what do you think of Taylor Harwood Bellis & as just mentioned Guehi? both had championship loans last year. Also maybe Adarabioyo?

Rate all three of them mate. Adarabioyo would be the easiest out of the 3 to sign permanently.

Harwood-Bellis and Guehi will probably be sent back out on loan next season as both are rated very highly by their respective clubs.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2