Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

4 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

It’s just so exciting to be linked with potential stars isn’t it?

Such a great time to be a fan of our club.

Yeah, turned me a little mad last summer. Refreshing the thread with fury, the fish puns, tits. Good times.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Those players link us to personally I don't think it will happen but maybe more importantly I think they're moves that would be incredibly hush hush, the brum mail is not going to know if we make a Leon Bailey phone call and we won't leak it if he says no

If we get buendia and the response is "we should have got this world class player instead" I think that's harsh on the club, enquiries about top top players that get rejected won't make the press, it doesn't mean that we didn't make the enquiry 

I hope we don't have the old suso problem where fans assume he does nothing on the basis that he doesn't leak his diary 

Expecting a summer where once again we are told and know very little of what's going on (accompanied by some wild bullshit concocted by the rags) 

I agree but. If we spend 40 mil on him. Then I think we will have made a mistake as there are players of similar quality available for less in other divisions. Like Bruno Fernandes was 45 mil. If you aren't buying a player who is clearly world class you shouldn't be spending the money it would cost for Buendia. 

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Relegated now so Bremen probably accept about 5m.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Serves em effing right. Milot for being a knob. And the other guy for also being a knob. Knobs the lot of them. I'd buy him and loan him to a championship club just for pissing us around.

Knob!

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Serves em effing right. Milot for being a knob. And the other guy for also being a knob. Knobs the lot of them. I'd buy him and loan him to a championship club just for pissing us around.

Knob!

These comments are not right, Rashica is a T1T.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

His value just dropped massively. Might be a steal for 5-10m now. 

Yeah he's worth a go at that sort of range. Not sure what's been up with him for most of this season. Wanted to move and then had an injury but he's barely started for Bremen in last few weeks and amazed he didn't today in a must win game for them.

Wouldn't excite me as much as getting him last summer but in seasons where he's played 30 games in Bundesliga his goals and assists record is pretty good for lower end team so still more proven than many others we've been linked with this summer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rich192 said:

Wasn’t the issue with Phillips that he rejected our offer? Leeds accepted, no?

Yes they did accept. Believe it or not he was going to come and his Nan talked him out of leaving Leeds. 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Does he become an option as a "cheap" purchase though? 

He's no longer option A but if a deal can be done we say **** it and buy options A and B

We'd be very light on wide attackers next season if Jack just moves back to number 10 more given Trez will be out until January-Feb I assume. Would leave us with just AEG and Traore so yes in that situation Rashica AND a player from higher level club would be needed and make sense given 10m been knocked off what Bremen wanted last summer now.