Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

The young center half at Swansea looks like he’s going to have a very good career. He’s been brilliant so far today

Edited by av1

3 hours ago, wilko154 said:

I wouldn't be against Rashica if we could get him for £10 million; these days for that money it's effectively a risk free signing.

El Ghazi, Rashica and Traore as our wingers; with Grealish in CAM; this would allow us to spend a fair amount on our 4th winger.

If we can get a player of real quality on the left wing; it's then upto the other 3 to battle it out for the other position. Exactly how we should be building our squad.

Buying Rashica would not be building, it would be regressing.

26 minutes ago, Knutserov13 said:

Cheap LB cover, Ludwig Agustinsson. Just relegated with Werder Bremen. Could probably sign him  cheap, when hes injury free he is a really good player.

He has had 9 injury layoffs in the last 2 seasons, be a risk

9 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He has had 9 injury layoffs in the last 2 seasons, be a risk

Yeah, Augustinsson is someone I've wanted us to sign ever since he was at Göteborg back in 2014, but he has had a lot of injuries in the last few seasons.

Would depend on the price for me.

Edited by sne

1 hour ago, av1 said:

The young center half at Swansea looks like he’s going to have a very good career. He’s been brilliant so far today

Marc Guéhi, He's had a very good season on loan at Swansea from Chelsea.

• Like 2

Just now, Villan4Life said:

Marc Guéhi, He's had a very good season on loan at Swansea from Chelsea.

I’ve not heard of the guy prior to watching him today, so why does that bolded bit not surprise me? 🤣

5 minutes ago, av1 said:

I’ve not heard of the guy prior to watching him today, so why does that bolded bit not surprise me? 🤣

the other defender Ben Cabango is also very promising. He's only 20.

I first watched Marc when he scored a really crazy own goal when i went my first Tranmere scouting assignment at Wolves u23 vs Chelsea u23  in November 2019 at Wolves Training Ground. Final score was 1-1. Billy Gilmour was the Chelsea player that impressed me the most for them in the match at the time was before Billy broke into Chelsea first team.

https://www.google.com/search?q=wolves+u23+1-1+chelsea+u23#sie=m;/g/11fmq06_c8;2;/g/11d_729802;dt;fp;1;;

Edited by Villan4Life

11 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Scholars maintain that, of the worlds total populace, approximately 21% are "on loan from Chelsea". 

Post of the season. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Steero113 said:

By the way, is it not a little concerning that he's not even starting for a side that has just been relegated?

Or is he coming back from yet another injury?

Been injured pretty much all season. Every time he comes back he picks up another knock. Been a total write off of a season but someone will get him on a cheap now they've gone down.

• Like 1

Sorry but I'm taking a HARD pass on Rashica now.

He is a decent player who is injury prone...

We need very good players in that role who aren't especially injury prone, he missed his chance.

Edited by paul514
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Okonokos said:

Been injured pretty much all season. Every time he comes back he picks up another knock. Been a total write off of a season but someone will get him on a cheap now they've gone down.

Some….one….???

Close Up Flirting GIF

• Like 1