Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

4 hours ago, Awol said:

Mentioned him before but Pulisic  gives you that on left or right. Would probably want a CL team if he was to leave Chelsea, but him, Jack and Ollie would be some front 3. 

I've thought this recently too after seeing how many minutes he gets at Chelsea now, if we could get him we should.

I doubt we could get him.

6 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I guess, and still in LANDAN.

They pretty much only have Antonio as a forward don't they?

I wonder why they do so well, under the circumstances?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

I can see Leicester going for him as long term Vardy replacment although Vardy showing no signs of declining anytime soon.

Feels a Rodgers type signing anyway and Leicester could easily be CL next season so that would make them more attractive option than us even though Tammy loved it here.

Wouldnt put it past Spurs going for him if they actually sell Kane in next 12 months.

Totally different type of player to Vardy though no?

Could possibly suit Spurs more IMO.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Totally different type of player to Vardy though no?

Could possibly suit Spurs more IMO.

I don't think another Vardy exists so they will probably try to replace what he offers them with tactical and personal changes in a few positions.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, paul514 said:

I've thought this recently too after seeing how many minutes he gets at Chelsea now, if we could get him we should.

I doubt we could get him.

Hard to predict what will happen at Chelsea this summer, but wouldn’t put it past them going mental in the market again. If they do then who knows which players will leave to make way. I’d have Hudson-Odoi too if he gets moved on, I rate him more than their manager seems to! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Awol said:

Hard to predict what will happen at Chelsea this summer, but wouldn’t put it past them going mental in the market again. If they do then who knows which players will leave to make way. I’d have Hudson-Odoi too if he gets moved on, I rate him more than their manager seems to! 

Tuchel has used him a fair bit , out on the wing, wingaback and up front 

2 hours ago, Awol said:

There is quality available at Chelsea in the summer, it’s just would a deal suit us and crucially their player.

Never would’ve thought Martinez was a realistic option for us the end of last season so you never known just who could join. #announce??? 

Throw some names out there - Pedro Gonçalves is in devastating form(Already played for Wolves)Justin Kluivert? .. Julian Weigl ? 

6 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

What circumstances. He has played in every game since Haller left! 

The circumstances of the worry of only having one striker.

He has played 16 league games this season.

7 hours ago, TRO said:

They had a 45m striker to replace him when he got injured. Since that striker left he has played every game. If he gets injured from now until end of the season it will be interesting to see how they coped.

• Like 1

Have we given up on Tuanzebe? Admittedly he hasn't done much since he went back to United with a combination of injuries and players being ahead of him. Its a shame as I thought he was set to push on after his loan spell with us. Still only 23 though and can play in several positions, might be  a decent squad player. 

9 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Have we given up on Tuanzebe? Admittedly he hasn't done much since he went back to United with a combination of injuries and players being ahead of him. Its a shame as I thought he was set to push on after his loan spell with us. Still only 23 though and can play in several positions, might be  a decent squad player. 

He would be a excellent squad option but nearly no one agrees with us

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Made of biscuits - pass. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

No better than Hause for me.

10 hours ago, TRO said:

They have other players who are really quite good? They seem to have invested well. I think we're a few years behind them tbh.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rolta said:

They have other players who are really quite good? They seem to have invested well. I think we're a few years behind them tbh.

I think the secret is in the characteristic of player they have bought, it has given them a fine balance.

sure Haller was a duff one, but Soucek, Coufal and Bowen, was good buys....and keeping Rice was key.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, paul514 said:

I don't think another Vardy exists so they will probably try to replace what he offers them with tactical and personal changes in a few positions.

Klopp begs to differ...

LBarry.jpg

• Like 1