Match Thread: Villa v West Ham

limpid

That was quite poor again. Not what you want after a pretty terrible 90 minutes against Southampton as well, not sure what's gone wrong with us. 

I'd get Trez on at half time for El Ghazi. 

Edited by Farlz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think that’s one of our worst halves of football yet this season.

Team looks devoid of energy which I posted as being concerned about in another thread recently, it’s a lot of football for a pretty steady XI.

Fingers crossed we can find a bit of magic and stay resolute at the back because i can see the pattern of play remaining as is for the next 45 mins.

• Like 1

Commentators said high quality contest, I thought we haven’t started yet.  We need to come out second half, that wasn’t good enough compared to our recent standards.

I’d take off El Ghazi

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

He is but he's also put us in trouble with two terrible passes. That mings would have been slaughtered for. 

Can’t recall which I guess proves your point. I suppose going under the radar works both ways.

I know WHU got a lot of shot on target, but it hasn't really been dangerous yet. very flat match in general.

I think we need to take AEG off and bring Traore or Trez on, he's having a mare of a game.

Would give Barkley some more time, but if it's not improving within 10-15min of the second half it's time to swap him off and give Sanson his debut.