Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, Villa 59 said:

Annoying that Samson can't get a game. The fact that he didn't get on the pitch today says everything about is future here! 

It seems like SG's default response to going behind is just to put all the attackers on with 15-20 to go, rather than looking to reinforce/refresh the spine.

Guy really needs a few starts. Historically, he's miles better at pressing than anyone else we have, much better at a pass-and-move style of play and about on par with the likes of SJM in terms of popping up with goals and assists, but we'll never know if he can recreate that here.

• Like 3

Held high hopes for him here, even before Ramsey broke into the team, I thought that spot was going to be Sanson's.

Well rounded and intelligent player.

I'd still like to see him start a match even though the players who are already established in our midfield three have all done enough at one point or another to earn that role.

I honestly see Sanson having the potential to better what's there already.

It's a strange one with Sanson, I think he has looked good in his short stints this season, but of some reason he doesn't seem to be rated. He admitted himself that he had problems to adapt to the tempo when he first arrived, Dean Smith didn't play him much (though injured much as well) and Gerrard doesn't seem to rate him. Hard to argue against when two sets of management teams have overlooked him. But would still want to see him given more chances. 

1 minute ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Sanson has never had a chance yet looks quality.

Meanwhile, McGinn gets chance after chance and looks anonymous. Yet he's good for morale, ffs!

I’ve never seen that shine personally. He often puts a foot on the ball and has a look around, is that what people like?

He should seriously demand to play with the U23s a couple of games and get a couple of goals.

12 hours ago, AV82 said:

Nevermind young Ramsey he should be starting instead of McGinn. I’ve been saying it for weeks now.

Gerrard likes to make really obvious mistakes for weeks and weeks before correcting them.

• Like 1

On 19/03/2022 at 15:26, lexicon said:

Sanson deserves better than this tbh. He should leave.

I'm sure he'll be off this summer if we sign Luiz to a new contract and sign a CDM too. There is no hope for Sanson then. 

I expect him to go on Loan though not be sold. He has 3 years left on contract this summer so a Loan then Sale is probably best.

On 19/03/2022 at 15:13, rodders0223 said:

When's he played he's look skillful technical and brave. But I guess he's not a proper lad or something

Whatever McGinn is 

I'm guessing it's because Sanson isn't the class clown, whereas McGinn is absolutely hilariously because he can dress up as a turkey at Christmas.

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

Us and French players. They never work.

We’ve quite recently spent 25 million on a French LB. I hope that this curse lifts soon. 

Â