Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

9 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He needs to stay fit for a start. He needs to actually prove himself reliable. Since the day he's joined he's been about as reliable as a rich tea biscuit in a cup of tea.

Is that his fault? No...but that's the way it is.

The relationship has got off to to an absolute stinker.

I don't think it's a good platform for a successful marriage.

I think this one is done tbh.

He needs a lucky break like, as bad as it sounds to say, McGinn or Ramsey getting injured. He's not getting in the team with his spotty fitness any other way.

storm in a teacup then...

Following that touchline incident, Smith detailed how he's had a sit down with Sanson who, incidentally, is unavailable this weekend due to illness.

"He's had a frustrating time because he's been injured for quite a while since he's been here," Smith said, with Sanson picking up back-to-back knee and hamstring injuries prior to finally returning to the squad last week.

"He never got on the pitch (vs Arsenal) and there's a way of showing your frustrations and I dealt with that afterwards.

27 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He needs to stay fit for a start. He needs to actually prove himself reliable. Since the day he's joined he's been about as reliable as a rich tea biscuit in a cup of tea.

Is that his fault? No...but that's the way it is.

The relationship has got off to to an absolute stinker.

I don't think it's a good platform for a successful marriage.

I think this one is done tbh.

If it's not his fault he's had injury problems then shouldn't he be given longer to get his fitness and form back and prove his worth to the club? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

If it's not his fault he's had injury problems then shouldn't he be given longer to get his fitness and form back and prove his worth to the club? 

Well he will be won't he ?  I've not seen any to suggest otherwise. If he's deemed good enough he will get starts.

52 minutes ago, tezzaleed said:

he's been here less than a season.  When you've had the likes of Micah Richards then surely we can give Sanson a season before he's written off.  

Stan didn't look like much until his third season but patience is at an all time low these days.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Maybe Sanson was peed off because the water wasn't Evian but Erdingtan 

Birmingham drinking water is the finest in the country and is recognised internationally. So clearly Morgan has poor taste.

• Like 1

Welp, Barkley did similar, disappeared for a couple games, then got his chance to come back and stake a claim, but failed.

Over to you... Sanson.

Ironically, him kick him off about not getting a look in, has just made it even harder for him to get a look in.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Birmingham drinking water is the finest in the country and is recognised internationally. So clearly Morgan has poor taste.

“Recognised internationally” lol. The French never stop going on about Birmingham’s drinking water.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Spoony said:

“Recognised internationally” lol. The French never stop going on about Birmingham’s drinking water.

Here at the Fuji Water Co. we strive to bring our customers a South-Sea thirst quenching that is as close as we can get to a glass of Erdington's finest.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Here at the Fuji Water Co. we strive to bring our customers a South-Sea thirst quenching that is as close as we can get to a glass of Erdington's finest.

I used to have bad skin, constant dehydration and IBS. That is until I moved and was able to suck on the sweet, sweet taps of Digbeth. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

Let's hope that means when fit/recovered he'll been still be in contention and not bombed out

Let's hope he's fit for a run of games and we get to find out. He has been unlucky with injury, but there always seems to be something preventing him from making a real case for a place in the starting line up. Managers can lose interest in players that are not available to play more often than not. We showed that we wanted him and now he needs to get fit and show that he can be the player, that we believed he could be.  Hope that he will. 

• Like 2

Â