Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

Man Utd mistake aside, he really has looked like our most complete CM when he's come on. 

Good range of passing, fantastic close control, ability to turn a man, composure, and his pressing stats are excellent. 

He just needs an opportunity to get a run of 2 or 3 starts and I think he'll be off and running and will be a regular. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, TomC said:

Tackles per 90 minutes...

Sanson 3.54

McGinn 3.13

Nakamba 2.85

Cash 2.75

Ramsey 2.58

Chuk 2.39

Bailey (!) 2.28

Targett 2.14

Dougie 2.04

So put Sanson at the base of the diamond and either drop Dougie, or give Ramsey a game off and push Dougie forward...

I think he's very versatile and could do this job no problem, I'd like to see this every game now so we can assess whether we need to buy or utilise MS. For the record though, I think he's a box2box MF.

I'd play v spam and go with DL on the left, SJM on the right, MS bottom and the gifted one as a 10.

I also worry about burning JJ out but he's probably the fittest player in team and is very consistent in his performances. No way will Gerrard change this team right now. 

Sanson does deserve a run but think he's going to need to wait for an injury, suspension or change in form. 

15 hours ago, Zatman said:

Surprised he is playing since every week he has apparently played his last game for the club

I think he might deserve a start on Sunday and rest Ramsey

I agree. Freshen Ramsey up

Â