Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

i hope he doesnt get judged for the mistake right before he came off, i think he was probably our second best player over the 90 mins (or 70 he was on for), behind Buendia.

Edited by MaVilla

3 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

I would say Mings was partly to blame by dropping too deep for the pass, thought was good tonight, chin up sanson, you've done alright

Mings could have  gotten to the ball before Fred ,  just one of those things I suppose 

3 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Mings could have  gotten to the ball before Fred ,  just one of those things I suppose 

I assume this is sarcasm. Sanson was just off-balance and whiffed. He’ll learn from it.

Edited by Aston_Villan4
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

I assume this is sarcasm. Sanson was just off-balance and whiffed. He’ll learn from it.

I would say after the initial Sanson error the main fault would be with Dougie for not tracking the runner. 

Mings could have just cleared him out but knowing our luck would have been sent off. 

Just unfortunate, one error and they were clinical. 

You could also say it was a suicide pass to Sanson, what was he ever going to be able to do with that really. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Oh it’s definitely Sanson’s fault, but Mings could have fouled him but I’m nitpicking , I’m not one of those people who have a huge agenda against Mings, anyway other than the mistake he had a very good game ,  he’s on a different wavelength like Buendia, Digne and Coutinho in terms of vision and picking out a pass, other than the one that led to their goal 😂.

• Like 1

Shit happens,  the margins are fine at this level and as off it as United are at the moment they have players that will instinctively jump at passes like that he under played. Thankfully he got bailed out a little bit there because the more patience he's given and the more minutes he gets the less you'll see that and the more we'll see what he's capable of doing over the full course of a game. There's obviously a player in there and he's clearly keen to prove it.

21 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Oh it’s definitely Sanson’s fault, but Mings could have fouled him but I’m nitpicking , I’m not one of those people who have a huge agenda against Mings, anyway other than the mistake he had a very good game ,  he’s on a different wavelength like Buendia, Digne and Coutinho in terms of vision and picking out a pass, other than the one that led to their goal 😂.

He and Buendia were the only ones really able to navigate a congested center of the pitch. Based on his control and dribbling I think it would be Interesting to see him play where Luiz was. He did great till that pass.

I really like Mings but he could have whacked that ball out of play and avoided all the danger.

Edited by villaslash
  • Like 1

Â