Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

I think he's going to come good. His tenacity and explosion of pace will fit well with Gerrard's intense press. 

Hopefully if part of the new team are able to get him functioning fitness wise then from the brief action we've seen, there's very much a good player there. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

French players simply don't work out at Villa 

To be fair all our frenchies have been at the budget end. We've never really paid top dollar for one in his prime.

If Sanson isn't in the squad Saturday it wouldn't surprise me if We've already seen the last of him.

6 minutes ago, hippo said:

To be fair all our frenchies have been at the budget end. We've never really paid top dollar for one in his prime.

If Sanson isn't in the squad Saturday it wouldn't surprise me if We've already seen the last of him.

Veretout and Amavi were good players on the up, the timing was just bad as that was a squad low on direction, chemistry and in particular confidence.

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

Veretout and Amavi were good players on the up, the timing was just bad as that was a squad low on direction, chemistry and in particular confidence.

Yes - but the problem there was we tried to build the spine of team on rookies - good rookies though they might have been.

• Like 2

Â