Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

20 minutes ago, Cliffy Biro said:

He'll be competing with Micah for worst signing ever soon enough at this rate.

he has a good 4 years to go of zero appearances and ending up with zero return on investment before thats even a discussion!

I really want to believe that this guy can still come good but if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck etc, well then at what stage do we accept that it’s a duck?! If he can’t be bothered for a new manager, then he can quack off!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Cliffy Biro said:

Well he's been here 18 months and played about 45 minutes so he's off to a good start atleast.

he's been here a year (10-11 months to be exact), he joined in Jan 21.

48 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

I really want to believe that this guy can still come good but if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck etc, well then at what stage do we accept that it’s a duck?! If he can’t be bothered for a new manager, then he can quack off!

he might be a pigeon?

4 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

Lolz, if he was fit he'd easily get in our side, he can't do much worse than the current midfield.

Our midfield this season really isn't as bad as people make it out to be. It was bad last season but players like Luiz and Ramsey have really stepped it up this season. 

4 hours ago, M_Afro said:

That's the news now isn't it that everyone is going to be given a fair shot but ruthless Steve will shut that door sealed if a player shows they are not putting into SG's plan.

I've been waiting for a Team like Gerrards to sort the mud from the good out. God forbid I liked Smith but he was to seriously soft with much I think. Now If Sanson or any other messes up all to much then they should be placed firmly on Gerrards get out the club and make way for better blood list.

I hope they all get there feet playing and be prepared to bring S class style game power to Gerrards plan but as you know with this style of ruthless behaviour there's always some that drop at the first hurdle and dwindle out the picture. Think of it as nothing more than Stevie G's SAS selection training where not everyone is making it. If its the case we end up with a more sharper, more controlled squad that is more disciplined and ready to be something in this league then I'm all down for it all. who ever can't hack it packs there bags, no room for sentiment and no room for favourites this is Aston Villa and we need a squad that go gets wins with discipline and ruthless attitude. when our players have played this season we play as we've been to soft, way to soft this season especially on pressure and retaining the ball, sometimes we've been scared of our own shadows.

Edited by Dave-R

Â