Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

Just now, hippo said:

Yes - but the problem there was we tried to build the spine of team on rookies - good rookies though they might have been.

Exactly! That was the main problem. So many wrote those players off without considering the state of the team/situation they were playing in.

Just read somewhere that he won't be available for Brighton, having "picked up a knock" during a trip home to France.  

Bumped his knee getting off the train? Strained his back lifting his suitcase?

This is far beyond a joke now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigJim said:

Just read somewhere that he won't be available for Brighton, having "picked up a knock" during a trip home to France.  

Bumped his knee getting off the train? Strained his back lifting his suitcase?

This is far beyond a joke now.

I’ve read this too. Gerrard has said he’s out injured for Saturday. He was definitely fit before the international break. I wonder if he’s downed tools and wants out. You would think a new manager would be a new opportunity. Had hoped we’d see him but am starting to think he’ll be gone in January. 
Or maybe he really did just pull a muscle at Disneyland Paris.

• Like 2

Sounds like he just wants to be in France, which could maybe be a combination of homesickness and lack of game time.

Really weird one this as he’s clearly a good footballer but at this point I don’t think he wants to be here. Will go back to France on loan in January before being sold at a loss in the summer. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, birdman said:

Farcical situation. Thoroughly bored of it now. See you next week for the next episode! Lol

You mean:-

He's been training all week and will be involved at some point against crystal palace. 

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

Ah so this now must be a club thing.

Sell him in Jan and make sure he's not injured when we get there.

I think that's a shame, but clearly he/we aren't bothered about making this work.

Sell him ? - can't see there being many takers tbh. Who would buy a guy who never plays.

Â