VillaTalk Deadpool 2021

Xela

19 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Leslie Bricusse,  songwriter/composer, 90

Don't know much about this person but .... along with Anthony Newley, he wrote a beautiful number (IMO) called Pure Imagination. I think it is in a Willy Wonka film or something like that . However, a better , if not the best, version is by American keyboardist Bob James. If you want a really relaxing piece of music  - this is it ! (And it has Steve Gadd on drums !!!!!).     

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Xela said:

James Michael Tyler, (aka Gunther from Friends), 59, cancer. 

I used to watch Episodes with Matt LeBlanc.  There was a story arc where he was trying to get another of the Friends cast to appear on the fictitious show he was making.  You kept hearing the knock backs he was getting.  You knew what was going to happen after he said he had secured one to appear but it was no less funny and nostalgic when the camera pans to James Michael Tyler😁😁

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I never knew that programme existed until now.

I've never seen it, apart from one clip with Sophie Rundle from Peaky Blinders.

It's a very lovely clip that I've watched several times. It's really quite wonderful :wub:

4 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I've never seen it, apart from one clip with Sophie Rundle from Peaky Blinders.

It's a very lovely clip that I've watched several times. It's really quite wonderful :wub:

I know EXACTLY which scene you mean 🍒🍆

• Like 1

Shame. Only 73, wonder what illness he had? Rangers were my ‘Scottish’ team when I was a kid so Smith will always be a little part of that. They were great to watch with McCoist, Hateley, Goram, Laudrup, Gazza etc… RIP Walter. 

• Like 1