VillaTalk Deadpool 2021

Xela

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

He’s considered a comedians comedian - while also not falling victim to believing himself a genius and has disdain for the idea of comedians as ‘truth tellers’ and ‘modern day philosophers’. He tells jokes and tells them flawlessly. The first video I posted is a comedian roast where he turned up and did the WORST speech jokes possible, I think he found them in a ‘how to’ book for speeches, and delivered them knowing he’d bomb just because it would make his friends laugh. He’s also done an interview on the roast, as it is revered, taking about how he just did it instead of pretending it was some grand commentary.

just a **** hilarious guy.

Not denying it, I just find it absolutely bizarre that I've never heard of him and don't recall him at all

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bickster said:

Not denying it, I just find it absolutely bizarre that I've never heard of him and don't recall him at all

Neither have I (but I don't find that bizarre, obviously). 

9 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Doctors could have saved him but he died before they worked out the "on" button for life support was J+Shift+Ctrl+Alt.  

A little joke for all of you who had a ZX Spectrum 16 or 48. 

I had one (a 128 I think)but got no **** idea how it worked now.

Chips Challenge was great on it!

Edited by rjw63

26 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I had one (a 128 I think)but got no **** idea how it worked now.

Chips Challenge was great on it!

I still get nightmares from the hugely pixelated T Rex

Edited by sidcow

4 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Saint and Greavsie reunited for another run. Loved that show as a kid in the 80s. RIP Jimmy.

Totally revolutionised footy coverage on TV. Was absolutely brilliant.  No doubt Ian will be cracking up as I write. 

• Like 1