Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

11 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Monk wont stick around when shit hits the fan. With no money he wont be able to perform a miracle again next year.

I still don't see how they can afford jotas wages in the state they are in.

Other clubs won't be impressed by Monk walking out on another club though...

He needs to be careful. Was doing o.k at Leeds but then decided to walk out for Boro which backfired. He decides to quit SHA and I doubt they'll be loads of offers.

He stays and then next season gets them to Rowett level  of 9-10th. That will impress other clubs much more especially if they have an embargo.

• Like 2

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44040696

Birmingham City's 3-1 win against Fulham will live long in Blues fans' memories, keeping them in the Championship for next season.

But one supporter will have a very permanent reminder of their great escape, thanks to a little help from Garry Monk.

The City boss stumped up £80 to help Kevin Tomlinson keep his promise to get Monk's face tattooed on his backside if Birmingham could beat the Cottagers.

It probably seemed a safe bet before the game, with Fulham unbeaten in 2018 and still in the promotion hunt, but goals from Lukas Jutkiewicz, Harlee Dean and Che Adams booked Tomlinson a few hours under the needle.

image.gif.a9373a5a4e4579a1837687b8b5fab680.gif
Garry Monk wants to see the results of his investment

Victory kept Birmingham out of the relegation zone, having been 22nd in the table and two points adrift of safety when Monk took charge in March.

The 39-year-old's generous donation took Tomlinson to his £100 target, and subsequent pledges have the total at £200 at the time of writing, with any extra money going to the Justice for the 21 campaign, a group dedicated to getting justice for the victims of the 1974 Birmingham pub bombings.

Tomlinson isn't the only football fan who could be regretting a bold tattoo bet after this weekend, though, with one lucky Bolton supporter set to spend the rest of his life with Aaron Wilbraham's visage inked on his leg.

image.png

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

If they all stood in a line and dropped trou, they could have a gallery of their managerial history. 

I am sure somebody is proud to have a Barry Fry tattoo on his heart

A nose posted this on Facebook earlier cheeky fecker, had noses commenting “look at the state of em” and “look a right bunch of ugly mongs” ironic as they done a pitch invasion just for surviving lmao and there stadiums usually full of ugly chavs 

F44B4E5F-ADC9-4000-88A6-94E301BD2014.jpeg

A WBA fan “friend” of mine on fb posted after the game he’d love to see us promoted as not one of our players are good enough for the premier league. 

So much bitterness :lol: 

One of my sister's FB friends is a nose and he had a Boro badge as his profile picture for the past week.

He's changed it to Fulham now.

What a sad word removed.

• Like 2

Just now, Stevo985 said:

One of my sister's FB friends is a nose and he had a Boro badge as his profile picture for the past week.

What a sad word removed.

Completely agree, but then we have our own sad **** like the one who wore the Blackburn(?) shirt when sha were fighting for survival last year.

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

What a sad word removed.

I had a school friend do this on FB. 

Many told him to shut up and he replied that "...not even bothered, prefer rugby."

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Genie said:

Completely agree, but then we have our own sad **** like the one who wore the Blackburn(?) shirt when sha were fighting for survival last year.

It was a lot more than one and yeah tbh that was very embarrassing clearings in the woods made us look stupid 

On 17/05/2018 at 08:43, Genie said:

A WBA fan “friend” of mine on fb posted after the game he’d love to see us promoted as not one of our players are good enough for the premier league. 

So much bitterness :lol: 

Well i can think of one...that full back they let us have!

• Like 1

Isnt it hillarious that since we messed up yesterday that all blouse and boggies fans giving it large when both their clubs failed miserably this season.... 

O well, we got a chance of spanking the pair of them next season!

There were blose fans in the pub yesterday cheering Fulham on. Sad ****.

It'll make my joy even greater when they go out of business. 

• Like 1

Â