Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

10 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

If Monk stays think they'll be mid table, he's coaxed some good performances out of them and finally found a role for Jota. At this level he's a good manager imo.

Still lack a decent striker and central midfielder though.

You do wonder what it will take to relegate them from this league, they lost 26 games and were hardly scoring any goals for 3/4 of the season yet still stayed up by five points.

They have no money they will be lucky to mid table next year. Monk I think will walk at some point next season.

Monk usually starts well then at some point goes on a awful run. I don't want to play them at the sty next season under him mind you.. 

Surely if they are the first team to be punished under new rules it will be a serious one. Got to set the example. 

A pts deduction along with a transfer ban would be wonderful. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Teams that circle the drain eventually get flushed. 

Only a matter of time with their financial issues. 

Should've been this season though, 26 defeats, must've been scoreless in as nearly many of those games, thay 8 match losing run from February to March and still they stay up.

They won't be as bad next year.

51 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Should've been this season though, 26 defeats, must've been scoreless in as nearly many of those games, thay 8 match losing run from February to March and still they stay up.

They won't be as bad next year.

But they can't afford to keep players on high wages if they keep performing like that. They gambled big time this year and failed. And also they has to pay off Cotterill.

Monks ok but like I said he usually starts well then he goes through a horrible run and I expect that to happen again.

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

But they can't afford to keep players on high wages if they keep performing like that. They gambled big time this year and failed. And also they has to pay off Cotterill.

and dont forget Arry, he probably got a top top pay-off

Garry Monk is the chosen one then, no matter how shit of a job he does next season he will be free from any blame what so ever because he took a squad who should never have been down there and won a free games. #messiah#wasntarrysfault

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Garry Monk is the chosen one then, no matter how shit of a job he does next season he will be free from any blame what so ever because he took a squad who should never have been down there and won a free games. #messiah#wasntarrysfault

He won 5 games with some tough fixtures and before he came they were in free fall, let’s be honest they would of went down had Monk not came in. 

Hopefully we go up as I think the derby’s would be a lot tougher against them, we may hate SHA but let’s be honest. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

He's done a pretty good job there tbf. I doubt they'll be relegation contenders next season, although I can only hope that they are.

Monk wont stick around when shit hits the fan. With no money he wont be able to perform a miracle again next year.

I still don't see how they can afford jotas wages in the state they are in.

17 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

That banner is a photoshop jobby? Has to be, please tell me its a wind up.

Judging by the hand gesture of the bloke in the white shirt on the right, I'd say not :D

Â