Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Not even worth talking about it. They would love it if we get angry about things they have said

Fact is they spent the most money they havw in many many years and failed miserably. Who cares what they think they would die to have been where we were 

Edited by Demitri_C

51 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Not even worth talking about it. They would love it if we get angry about things they have said

Fact is they spent the most money they havw in many many years and failed miserably. Who cares what they think they would die to have been where we were 

Im not even angry about it.. i find it f*****g hillarious tbh considering the seasons they have had. Again obsessed with the Villa.. Albion fans have only wanted to talk football since Darren Moore won a few games (was a villa fan btw), and Blues well they just purely deluded on all fronts. 

Wes Harding (released by Villa) tweeted something taking the piss..... bitter? 

Yeah we f****d up, but by god have we had a much better season than both of them put together. And actually i am chomping at the bit to play them next season. As much as id like us to be back in the Premier League i find it much more entertaining down here. 

4 hours ago, leighavfc said:

Isnt it hillarious that since we messed up yesterday that all blouse and boggies fans giving it large when both their clubs failed miserably this season.... 

O well, we got a chance of spanking the pair of them next season!

Wolves fans are loving it too. They seem to be just as pleased with us failing than themselves winning promotion. They have became completely obsessed with us for some strange reason. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Wolves fans are loving it too. They seem to be just as pleased with us failing than themselves winning promotion. They have became completely obsessed with us for some strange reason. 

Yeah they have tbf, i kind of accept it from them atm because what they have done this season. Although we did spank them.

Blues have been down the bottom for the last few years so absolutely no chance can they level anything at us. Add in the amount of games they have got nowhere near beating us. The owners saying they will be above us, the whole Arry thing and the nonsense he came out with. The flop of the signings they made and money spent on them (although we did this last season). Their money troubles and the madman Cotterill. Thats just this season, nevermind all the other years.

Albion have a little credit in the bank but after being relegated in almost as much of a comical fashion as we did then i cant understand what they are shouting from the rooftops about. Their owners seem as clueless as them lot in small heath.

Yeah its s**t we didnt get up to keep them quiet but we still have a plenty to crow about over them lot down the road, they are probably going to be in far more s**t than we will next season so lets see how that turns out for them ?

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Yammy fat inbred obese words removed. It's a fact, Wolverhampton the UK capital of obesity, or Dudley, or somewhere over there. They're all shit anyway, no-mark clubs who no one gives a shit about.

Better to be hated than ignored ;)

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

They seek obsessed with our FFP situation. Are they not one of the clubs who have actually failed it?

But they dont care about themselves once Villa are in the conversation

• Like 2

15 hours ago, DCJonah said:

They seek obsessed with our FFP situation. Are they not one of the clubs who have actually failed it?

For some reason they all think the doc is skint and we are going to fall through the leagues due to ffp whilst they are on the up. Truth is they have no money because Harry spent it all on player wages, they have one player worth over a few million in jota and have just had their 3rd last day survival in 4 years. How they cannot see they are in the sh*t massively ill never know. 

• Like 1

They take comfort in the fact that every other club in the Midlands hates Villa too.

Thing is though, it's not really our fault they were all shit for so long.

What were we supposed to do, have a bloody whip round for them?

On 27/05/2018 at 19:48, Rugeley Villa said:

This is inaccurate, and the term 'obsessed' seems to have come into use a lot this season as a defence when your club is on the end of some abuse.  Believe me the fortunes of your club this year comes nowhere near the joy we've had watching Wolves this year.

Wolves fan's focus on Villa in the second half of the season is almost entirely down to Bruce, Tony, and Wyness.  Our feelings are pretty nuanced and if you look at some Wolves forums you'll see that many of us feel bad for the Villa fans, as you are a decent bunch.

What should be clear to you now is that the people running your club really did gamble the house almost on promotion this year.  This honestly isn't me gloating, but it seems they were out thought and out manoeuvred by Fosun, and the way they dealt with this was unsporting.

Many Villa fans on this forum agree with me as you were distancing yourselves from Wyness' comments, just as Leeds fans were when their owner joined in, so it's not lost on many of us that Villa fans != Villa management.

Because of the way your management acted during the season it is quite sweet to see them in the position they find themselves, but I really do feel for Villa fans.  As I've said in the past, I quite like Villa.

On top of this, I will add, FFP is clearly bullshit and is holding you back at the moment.  I'd like to see clubs like Wolves, Villa, and other mid to upper mid sized clubs really challenge it as all it's doing is stopping you from investing and keeping the top six in the top six.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, turnbull said:

They take comfort in the fact that every other club in the Midlands hates Villa too.

We really don't.

2 hours ago, Andy81 said:

This is inaccurate, and the term 'obsessed' seems to have come into use a lot this season as a defence when your club is on the end of some abuse.  Believe me the fortunes of your club this year comes nowhere near the joy we've had watching Wolves this year.

Wolves fan's focus on Villa in the second half of the season is almost entirely down to Bruce, Tony, and Wyness.  Our feelings are pretty nuanced and if you look at some Wolves forums you'll see that many of us feel bad for the Villa fans, as you are a decent bunch.

What should be clear to you now is that the people running your club really did gamble the house almost on promotion this year.  This honestly isn't me gloating, but it seems they were out thought and out manoeuvred by Fosun, and the way they dealt with this was unsporting.

Many Villa fans on this forum agree with me as you were distancing yourselves from Wyness' comments, just as Leeds fans were when their owner joined in, so it's not lost on many of us that Villa fans != Villa management.

Because of the way your management acted during the season it is quite sweet to see them in the position they find themselves, but I really do feel for Villa fans.  As I've said in the past, I quite like Villa.

On top of this, I will add, FFP is clearly bullshit and is holding you back at the moment.  I'd like to see clubs like Wolves, Villa, and other mid to upper mid sized clubs really challenge it as all it's doing is stopping you from investing and keeping the top six in the top six.

Haha sod off, hope you get smashed in the prem, you lot cheated you’re way up, dodgy small time tin pot dive of a club 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, fifamad said:

Haha sod off, hope you get smashed in the prem, you lot cheated you’re way up, dodgy small time tin pot dive of a club 

Maybe I was wrong about Villa fans after all...

;)

1 minute ago, Andy81 said:

Maybe I was wrong about Villa fans after all...

;)

Never liked wolves and never will, Go and gloat somewhere else, funny when wolves were shit never heard a peep from their fans, since they cheated their way up they are all over the place giving it large, dirty dodgy corrupt club, it will come crumbling down in the end, dodgy words removed

Just now, fifamad said:

Never liked wolves and never will, Go and gloat somewhere else, funny when wolves were shit never heard a peep from their fans, since they cheated their way up they are all over the place giving it large, dirty dodgy corrupt club, it will come crumbling down in the end, dodgy words removed

What is it about Wolves you don't like?

I'm not gloating.  I had absolutely nothing to do with how this season turned out.

I've been reading Villa Talk for years and posting here most of the season.  I came on to congratulate you after the 4-1 win and wanted you to do well when you hit second spot if you look back at my posts.

I'll continue to post on here in a respectful way whenever I like or until the mods remove me as I'm interested to see how the Championship turns out next season and how Villa's management team handle the current situation.

Enjoy your afternoon @fifamad x

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Andy81 said:

What is it about Wolves you don't like?

I'm not gloating.  I had absolutely nothing to do with how this season turned out.

I've been reading Villa Talk for years and posting here most of the season.  I came on to congratulate you after the 4-1 win and wanted you to do well when you hit second spot if you look back at my posts.

I'll continue to post on here in a respectful way whenever I like or until the mods remove me as I'm interested to see how the Championship turns out next season and how Villa's management team handle the current situation.

Enjoy your afternoon @fifamad x

You joined in October when you knew you were gonna win the league, you don’t fool me it’s passive gloating, what don’t I like about wolves? I don’t like their fans, I don’t like how they’ve cheated their way too promotion, I don’t like their stadium, don’t like Wolverhampton, corrupt sneaky club, it will come back to bite in the end and it will be glorious. 

Â