Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Barnsley wasted so many winnable games in the last month...frustrating they turn it on v Brentford. Don't see them beating Derby tbh.

Burton could maybe win. But then you'd then Bolton to stick a few past Forest aswell.

They've just got away with it again as much as I'd love it to happen.

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

It would be awesome but I think the jammy words removed will scrape it again, after being bumraped by Fulham

Yeah sadly it is unlikely, they have probably scraped enough points already to escape for another season. I live in hope though.

I don’t think they are out of it, If Bolton win 2-0 and Fulham beat SHA 0-2 then Bolton go above them, only need one of Barnsley or Burton to get a win also, I think they could go down :D

Edited by fifamad

On 28/04/2018 at 18:21, Demitri_C said:

It happening they need both teams to win away from home to teams chasing play offs.

they have jammed it again. Never seen such a lucky team in all my life

They only need 1 of them teams plus Bolton to win

Its very possible

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

They only need 1 of them teams plus Bolton to win

Its very possible

Bolton need to win by 2-3 goals and for blose to lose by more than a goal. It's very unlikely isnt it?

It can happen but it won't sadly. Bloody Sheffield united. 

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Not beyond possibility that Fulham drub them

We will see but i hope Burton stay up

Same burton deserve to stay up based on their finances and the fight they have put up compared to the blosers who have been gash all season and spent a lot

Think Fulham will come out firing. If they can get 2 goals in first 20 minutes or something and news filters to Cardiff who are 0-0.....

They did beat Millwall 3-0 away so they can stick a few goals past SHA I'm sure so that will help Bolton as they might just need a 1 goal win.

In a funny way we've probably secured SHA's survival as if Derby had held on it would be a dead game for them and also PNE so more likely one of Barnsley/Burton could've won.

On 30/04/2018 at 10:14, Demitri_C said:

Bolton need to win by 2-3 goals and for blose to lose by more than a goal. It's very unlikely isnt it?

It can happen but it won't sadly. Bloody Sheffield united. 

If Bolton win and Blues lose, I'd say a 4-goal swing is actually very likely, rather than very unlikely...

...but I can't see Burton or Barnsley winning, so the point is moot really.

52 minutes ago, bobzy said:

If Bolton win and Blues lose, I'd say a 4-goal swing is actually very likely, rather than very unlikely...

...but I can't see Burton or Barnsley winning, so the point is moot really.

Yep I agree. The teams they are playing badly need wins also lucky blosers

If Monk stays think they'll be mid table, he's coaxed some good performances out of them and finally found a role for Jota. At this level he's a good manager imo.

Still lack a decent striker and central midfielder though.

You do wonder what it will take to relegate them from this league, they lost 26 games and were hardly scoring any goals for 3/4 of the season yet still stayed up by five points.

• Like 1

Â