Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

17 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

What's Barnsleys and boltons final game's?

Blose have sheff united home, QPR away and Fulham home

Not easy but I think they can beat sheff united and that should keep them safe unfortunately 

Barnsley 

Leeds - A

Forest - A

Brentford - H

Derby- A

Bolton

Wolves - H

Burton - A

Forest - H

I struggle to predict the result of one match accurately in this division, let alone ten, but I will say that Blose have a pretty tough run in. Their two home games are against teams who will definitely need a win (Sheff Utd) or probably need a win (Fulham, who are in any case miles better than them) and their away game is against a team who have hit a good patch of form. 

Not going to happen but would love to see the final games where Small Heath need to beat Fulham to survive but that would gift us automatic promotion in doing so.

reckon a lot of the unwashed would rather lose and be relegated than us being promoted! 

Itsa shame Burton aren't a bit closer because they have a nice run in. 

Burton

Sunderland - A

Bolton - H

Preston - A

33 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

What's Barnsleys and boltons final game's?

Blose have sheff united home, QPR away and Fulham home

Not easy but I think they can beat sheff united and that should keep them safe unfortunately 

Bolton have Wolves and Forest at home and Burton away. 4 points from that.

Barnsley got Brentford at home and Derby, Forest and Leeds away. Pretty tough that.

Think Leeds is their best chance of a win but Brentford and Derby both going for play offs.

Burton still actually got a tiny chance. Sunderland away, Bolton home and Preston away. Their GD is horrible though.

23 minutes ago, av1 said:

Barnsley 

Leeds - A

Forest - A

Brentford - H

Derby- A

Bolton

Wolves - H

Burton - A

Forest - H

Bolton have a half decent run in. Barnsley three away games.  Can't see them getting out of it unfortunately. If Sunderland could have held on to a bloody lead they could have applied some extra pressure on.

• Like 1

They were safe after their run of 3 wins in a row. Barnsley et al are garbage - I can’t believe the amount of people thinking they win 3 or 4 games. I guess just wishful thinking. 

Of course, my Bluenose mate reckons they still need 2 more wins...

Edited by bobzy

Safe as houses.

Frustrating thing is when SHA went on their long winless run under Wurzel in January/February Burton could barely get a point on the board.

Now of course they're stringing wins together but SHA have that safety net of points.

They should be top half under Monk next season.

Looks like they are staying up.

The thing that I don’t like is I think they actually have a decent manager this time and won’t be in trouble next season, I actually think they’ll be top half as said above.

Probably going to finish in their favourite position - 1 place above relegation zone. 

to be fair, Monk is a decent manager and they should be mid table next season 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Probably going to finish in their favourite position - 1 place above relegation zone. 

to be fair, Monk is a decent manager and they should be mid table next season 

Yeah i always said they would stay up because the teams below them are so shite.

Even if they went down they probably would bounce back look at league one this year. All teams relegated are in the top 4.

Monk wont stick around he is using them as a stepping stone as they have no money. Monk generally starts well then goes on a awful run 

1 hour ago, MONCABA said:

It would be nice if they lost to QPR this weekend . At least it would mean they'd have to make some effort against Fulham. 

Barnsley would still have to beat Brentford which is very very unlikely on current form.

28 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Barnsley are shite as are Bolton.

I said blose will escape it. All the shit teams around them cant consistently win games.

Because they are poor financial teams and cant afford good players

• Like 1

Â